Status
Not open for further replies.

Fhlown

Citizen
Donator
Fhlown
Fhlown
Tier2
I warped to spawn, and outside I saw Derp outside on the street in a boat. I decided to join him in the boat to wherever he was going in the city with that and some others began wanting to join to. Derp ended up hopping out or dying, so I took over it. Several people hopped in and out as passengers in the boat while I was driving, and eventually we ended up over by the canal area by spawn. Bangladesh ended up killing me, and when I told him I didnt consent to it he said I had my bow in my hand and I was trying to shoot him, even though I was empty handed and in the middle of rowing the boat, in which while you are rowing boats you are not able to use either of your hands to do stuff so therefore I couldn't have my bow out. He kept accusing me of having my bow out and trying to shoot him as justification for him killing me. Other witnesses were Riley524, Derpgaming20_yt, _citrustea, and Bangladesh150.

Screenshot (763).png Screenshot (762).png

ferre007_

Citizen
@Bangladesh150 is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @Bangladesh150 , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge yourusername Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

task the DoJ @bharatj with contacting and informing the Defendant about this court case.

I would like to remind all parties involved about the Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
Here's my story

I logged on, went to spawn, and saw a bunch of people around a boat. The person driving was Fhlown and Ian was in back. I jumped on as a joke and then Fhlown stopped the boat, turned to face me, pulled out her now and aimed it at me. She shot at me and I was knocked back. I jumped back up on the boat and everyone was hitting each other by that point. I was trying to hit everyone out of the way so I can get into the boat and apparently killed Fhlown in the process.

Fhlown

Citizen
Donator
Fhlown
Fhlown
Tier2
I can provide evidence of me saying that, however in my defense he was also accusing me of something I had not done and once I told him I didn't do it he continued on of accusing me. I do believe I have a right to defend myself and the things I didn't do to him.

ferre007_

Citizen
JUDGE'S RESPONSE

Analysis:
There is clear evidence of the murder happening in the city and of who committed it.

Conclusion:

The Defendant did not have any evidence of his innocence and after reviewing the evidence I have come to a verdict.

Verdict:
I hereby rule the Defendant @Bangladesh150 as Guilty for the murder of the Plaintiff.

The Department of Justice, @bharatj will be tasked with the act of jailing and/or fining the Defendant based on their current PVP offense status.

Sorry for the late reply.

This court case is now adjourned

Status
Not open for further replies.