Accepted Farming plot

_CitrusTea

Citizen
Donator
- In-game name: _CitrusTea
- Company name: Cidom (owned by me and my friend)
- Date joined server: August 7th 2019
- Current playtime: 3 days 2 hours and 53 minutes
- Which grant are you requesting: Government Contract Applications
- Amount requesting: 5000 krunas
- What would the grant be used for? This money will be used to buy a plot for me and my friends farm and buy resources for the farm itself, right now we have obtained a tiny farm underground hidden because we didnt have the money to buy those blocks.
- Do you have a detailed plan for the project? To buy a bigger plot and more resources for the farm and the company Cidom that sells crops and more, therefore the farm will be bigger and the crops will also be added to how much we have now, the company Cidom is a farming company thats new in business.
- Additional Information: This money will be used to buy the plot for the farm and resources and others...I would greatly appreciate if my grant got accepted to help me and my friends company.

Danielw_

Citizen
Donator
Congratulations _CitrusTea, your application has been Accepted! The money will be transferred into your balance shortly.

With that said, if you plan on applying for something else in the future, please remember to use the correct heading for your application thread, which would, in this case, be "_CitrusTea's Application for a Government Business Grant".