Fadez_Senpai's Election Post [December 2017]

Fadez_Senpai

Citizen
Username:
Fadez_Senpai
Server Activity:
I'm generally on everyday but due to some issues irl (that id rather not discuss) I recently took a break to collect my thoughts.
I joined the server roughly 4 months ago.
Why Do I think I'm a good fit:
I think I am a good fit for MP as I am a caring member of the community that Avoids makes rash and miss-informed decisions as they lead to undisable results.
What laws would I vote for:
IF I'm selected to be a MP I will vote for laws that will enhance RP experiences, I will also vote for laws that help with server economy. a lot of players in our community struggle to get money and with time and effort I believe we can make ways that will make getting money a lot easier whilst still keeping the play style of the server intact. As for laws I would vote against I will vote against laws that will make things harder for new and more experienced players laws that will make things just that much harder for the average player.
Additional Information:
I'm a little OCD Just ask Katt she knows, actually ask just about anyone from Nyan-Tak.

Reactions: Kat

Fadez_Senpai

Citizen
Where would this money come from?
I believe that the server needs a bank of sorts a place where players can take loans on the terms they pay them back with interest. by doing this it can lead to a flow of income whilst still maintaining the ability to help the players. of course the need for the money will need to be justified for example a car loan, house loan or business loan. this will help entrepreneurs in their pursuit to own large scale company's

What is Nyan-Tak?
Nyan-Tak is a small Community run by myself Milky (dwfan01) and Katt_Tail we aim to help new comers to the server by giving them a place to call home with friendly community that's always willing to lend a helping hand