Hiring [EXPIRED]Theme park in BC

[THIS OFFER/IDEA IS EXPIRED!]

I AM NOT PLANNING ON HIRING ANYONE!
The "Hiring" part at the title is just because I can't have it at "no prefix".

So I was thinking of making a Theme Park / fair in BC. This theme park can have things like: Rollercoasters, Trampoline, Arrow shooting stand, Food/drink stands, swimmingpool, and more! I have experience in building such a thing. I think it will be a good addition to the server.

So first I thought of building it in downtown Capital. Pro: easy accessable. Con: Limited space. I noticed that there are some empty plots, but they don't seem for sale. Maybe for a themepark/fair they can make an exception?
Another location would be further away from spawn, like another town. Maybe in the south of Ocean City? Pro: More space to build. Con: Harder to get to.

I would like to hear your thought and idea's. Maybe some mayor wants to partner for this project? This can also give his/her town more tourists. Maybe some other entrepreneur who wants to partner for selling drinks/food/souvenirs?

sunset-958145_640.jpg
Image by Incygneia from Pixabay

Last edited:

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
This sounds great! Just some tips: If you're not hiring anyone, you can use the prefix "Not Hiring". Also, if you're looking for a spot to build your theme park, I suggest talking to the mayors of the other towns/cities (maybe some of them might give you some financial support). If you want it in the capital city, Talk to the head of construction, Luxaholic.

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
I think you should get a little bit of money under your belt before you start a theme park. Maybe make a name for yourself.

PinkSpiral

ex Mod + DoE Minister
Donator
I'm not a mayor or anything special, but I've been on BC for over 3 years now, and have worked on a theme park project previously, I would be interested in helping you with this. PM me on discord if you wanna talk @helena#8775 :)