Enderhusky414's Election Post (April 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

enderhusky414

Former Minister
Username: Enderhusky414

Activity: I am usually very active, very much on Weekends. I come as much as I can on weekdays.

Why am I suited to be a MP?: Well, first of all, I am currently Minister of the DoE and I have plenty of government experience on the server. I've been helping players get jobs for a while now, and increasing the income of the server because of these jobs. I want to help the greater good of the people, take laws and mold them into what people want, not just what the government wants, but what is really good for the server. I think I will have the ability to aid new members of the government and possibly the MPs fit into their new job, ease them into their positions. I have also been on this server for quite some time, and I have seen the growth physically of the city and the people, so I may bring the history of BC with me. I can also incorporate the work I've been doing as Minister into the laws we pass, such as explain how something works or telling the MPs how this would affect the work people do... etc. Anyway, I can bring experience, assistance, and leadership to the Parliament, and I hope you all see the factors I can bring to the table. I also wish to bring tradition and past knowledge in my work, and not stray from what is expected. I hope to launch more growth in population and size of the server and city.

Laws: I will guard the server from laws that will force more displeasure onto the people but bring laws that will attract players to the server. The laws I will fight against will be the laws that require unnecessary burdens of the people, such as "The people will have to pay Krunas for using common commands" or unjust commands. "Anyone who speaks rudely to a government official will be fired from their job." Free speech, right? (But not profanities...) I will listen to people to make sure their case is just or unjust in cases of rudeness or actions. I will fight for laws that the server both wants and needs, if reasonable, such as the laws that bring excitement to people - "Animals can be contained, not as a farm, but as pets in private residence if allowed by owner of the plot." (There has been a lot of want for animals...) Laws responsible: "If a plot has been inactively growing for over three weeks, it has the right to be demolished and resold with warning to player building." and laws such as "A player will earn what they work for, they will receive the Krunas which they deserve. If they I will support laws that the server needs while incorporating the wants of the people, and fight against the laws that will cause issues and arguments. I will also support just laws that make players work hard and be recognized for what they earn, and more appreciated. If a player slacks off, it is on their own fault.

Additional Information: Not much, I am Minister of the DoE, I own a banner shop and am self-employed. The banner shop is low on my priorities to my government title - I put my official work, my work in the government, before the shop.

I hope you will support my cause as a candidate for a position in the MP. Thank you!

Last edited:

enderhusky414

Former Minister
No, I am not. My family is very conservative. This will not affect how I fulfill my duties if I am elected as an MP.

Noob_Craft

Citizen
A well thought through and thorough letter of application. If nobody else volunteers, I would be very happy to see you as our first MP.

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
It's already half way through the election, so unless someone pops in who I'd rather support I'm your supporter, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.