Lawsuit: Adjourned Endeav0r vs Shoring

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
I Loaned Shoring k6500 in 10/21/18 he was supposed to give me a 15% interest as well however he did not ever give me my money back or any interest at all. So wondering if I can get rather my money back.

Attachments

• 2018-10-21_19.58.18.png
    2018-10-21_19.58.18.png
    841.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 2018-10-21_19.58.22.png
    2018-10-21_19.58.22.png
    844 KB · Views: 35

Blitzblaze41

Citizen
Donator
@Shoring is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @Shoring, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Blitzblaze41 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

The DoJ Minister, @bharatj, will be tasked with messaging the defendant, @Shoring, regarding this court case.

Please remember to always be honest during court.

Last edited:

Blitzblaze41

Citizen
Donator
@Endeavor, before I make my conclusion on this case, can you please show me an image of you sending the Defendant, @Shoring, the k6500. This is so I can confirm that you paid the Defendant the full amount that you claimed to have loaned him.

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
@Endeavor, before I make my conclusion on this case, can you please show me an image of you sending the Defendant, @Shoring, the k6500. This is so I can confirm that you paid the Defendant the full amount that you claimed to have loaned him.
I went to check all of my screenshots and I did find screenshot me sending me Shoring the k6500. I only took screenshots of me doing the contract.

Blitzblaze41

Citizen
Donator
Judge's Response:

Analysis:
After analyzing all of the evidence presented above, I have come to the conclusion that the Defendant, @Shoring, is guilty of not paying back the loan given by the Plaintiff within the required amount of time. It is obvious to see that the Plaintiff told all the details of the loan to the Defendant, and the Defendant agreed to the terms.
Verdict:
For the reasons that I have stated above, I, Blitzblaze41, the reigning judge of this court case, find the Defendant, @Shoring, guilty of not paying back the Plaintiff a loan in the required amount of time. I am ordering a fine of 7475 Krunas to the defendants personal account. This fine makes up for the loan and the 15% interest. The Defendant, @Shoring, has until December 13th, 2018 to pay back the full amount of the fine to the Plaintiff.

This court case is now Adjourned.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Blitzblaze41

Last edited: