Lawsuit: Adjourned ElementPenguin vs. OpenKingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, at around 10:30 AM EDT I was online and OpenKingdom had just requested a tour. First, I toured him in the wild (he asked to be shown the wild), and then I started to tour him on the city. When we got to the red bus outside of spawn, before I could explain the buses, he complimented me on my skin and asked me to take off my armor so that he could have a better look at it. I took off my armor and he then proceeded to kill me. I did not fight back because I know that PvP is illegal and I did not want to be punished. I have in-game proof in the image I have provided. I would like to sue OpenKingdom for however much the rules say, as this is serious.
MXQbcu6
Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 10.53.33 AM.png

Last edited:

ferre007_

Citizen
@OpenKingdom is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @OpenKingdom, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge ferre007_ Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

task the DoJ @bharatj with contacting and informing the Defendant about this court case.
It seems like the Defendant does not have a forums account at the present moment so the DoJ will have to contact the Defendant using other methods.

I would like to remind all parties involved about the Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

ferre007_

Citizen
JUDGE'S RESPONSE

Analysis:
There is clear evidence of the murder happening in the city and of who committed it.

Conclusion:
The lawsuit will be defaulted in the Plaintiff's favor due to the Defendant not responding to the case. Thanks to the evidence provided I have reached a verdict.

Verdict:
I hereby rule the Defendant @OpenKingdom as Guilty for the murder of the Plaintiff.

The Department of Justice, @bharatj will be tasked with the act of jailing and/or fining the Defendant based on their current PVP offense status.

This court case is now adjourned

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge ferre007_

Status
Not open for further replies.