Lawyer
Donator
DoubbleKerius
DoubbleKerius
Speaker of Parliament
- Minecraft Username: DoubbleKerius
- Playtime: 6 Days 17 Hours
- Discord Username: DoubbleKerius
- Describe your experience with Stratham's economy and business sectors: I have been actively learning the economy and researching what is weak and what is strong while also witnessing how property is a huge part of how ones worth is, I also realized location of the servers economy hubs are bare or far spread, I am apart of 3 business's and soon to be opening my own business with hopes to continue to grow.
- What new ideas can you bring to the department? My ideas for the DoE include helping with organization of DoE prospects as well as getting the bank explained and ironed out, as a newer player getting information and whereabouts of the bank is extremely difficult and most newer players must rely on friends or slowly (Very slow) get their own funds instead of the Government economy and since that is so that cash flow does not flow around the community as it should
- Why do you want to work for the DoE? I wish to work for the DoE to one understand more of the Servers economy as well as Pitch many ideas over time, I am a great leader, Hard worker, and dedicated to what I do.
- Additional Information: I wish to note that I am fairly newer to BC, But since Joining I became a Ranger within little over a week and a half of playing BC. I also became a PI and MP during June's election and wish to continue to grow, I ask many questions and do research on everything I go through with and if I am unsure of my own Ideas I make sure to inquire with other players.

Thank you for reading! - DoubbleKerius

Unity

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
UnityMaster
UnityMaster
Lawyer
Accept :

Accepted

Congratulations, DoubbleKerius! Your application for Treasurer has been accepted.