DoubbleKerius - Canidate for DoC minister (October 2023)(WiP)

DoubbleKerius

Speaker of Parliament
Speaker of the Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Internal Development
Lawyer
Donator
DoubbleKerius
DoubbleKerius
Speaker of Parliament

Who Am I?

Howdy, the names DoubbleKerius I've been a part of BC for almost a year and a half, and I have been the DoC minister since January of 2023, I am also a Helper, and a board member of the SBA. Prior to that I have held many ranks to include but not limited to, Ranger, Treasurer, Speaker of Parliament, As well as owned or operate a couple Business's.​

• Personal Information
    Play Time: As of October 4th 2023 I have a playtime of 4w 3d 6h 45m
    BCSeen: As of the same time from above I have a BCSeen of 1D 28M

I am a father of 4 and Work + Go to school full time so I am busy at times, But I make time to enjoy BC because the community itself is amazing.​

Why Do I continue to Run for DoC?

I love the DoC, I love building and the aspects of how things turn out, as well as keeping the city in order. The role of DoC Minister has been held by me for quite a while I will admit, and one day I hope to train the next minister, however due to activity on BC and the interest in the level required to run the department has been less than ideal I have yet to find a suitable player to do so. So, with that said I have committed myself to running the department until that time comes.

What are my policies and Plans for the DoC?

Property inspector Updated - This one has been something on the to do list for a while but has not been a priority, I plan to update it fully and make the public understand fully what the role does.​

Interns - I plan to transform the intern position to act fully as a intern rather than a worker, this way providing an ultimate learning experience for the DoC and a player.
Events - Establish a event for both the DoC members and public to participate in.​

Update the DoC forums - There is parts of the forums severely outdated I will focus on updates to these and a more transparency to the public on what is being worked on​

Follow through with Monthly updates and continue being the leading department in the map transfer.
Continue to Follow my policies from last term relating to government oversight​

Government Policies
These policies are what I offer to the government and people.

These are what I offer to the people of Stratham.
  • Embracing the environment of BC
  • Teaching the community
  • Ensuring the community is updated to my best efforts
  • Holding the Council Accountable
  • Leadership experience that has faced adversity and failure and overcame it
  • Communication / Outspoken individual that will stand up for the community.
  • Solidifying today's Leaders as well as the laws on BC (And updates)

Last edited: