Denied DoozyDoze's application for Hospital Secretary

Fe4r

Citizen
My in-game name : DoozyDoze
My age : 13
Date joined : 4 weeks ago
Currant playtime : 18days 11 hours 50Minutes and 3 seconds
How long have you been a doctor: 2 weeks
Why would you want to be a hospital secretary : I want to help the health department grow larger and better and to help new incoming doctors. I understand its a big role and it needs responsibility but I know what I'm doing as a doctor especially the rules of Doh. I like curing sick citizens and curing them and making them happy. This role is my future job of what I want to be become when I'm older.
What can you bring to the department : Well I like motivating new doctors in trying instead of quitting. I like working as a team and stopping arguments since there are because of people fighting who gets to cure the sick one. But mostly I want to bring joy to others and inspiring people to pass the test and pretty much that's it.
Additional Information : I like working Doh as a doctor and its really fun the only reason I joined is in front of the hospital there was a note saying hiring people to join and the pop up saying wanna work for the government. That's it i hope I get accepted for this role.