Answered / Added Donation Store Chestshops

SpankHerobrine

Department of Construction
DoeBoy2234
DoeBoy2234
PropertyInspector
It would be a great way for players who don't have a bank card to use their Krunas to support the server. These Chestshops will include items from the Donation Store like the Thorn Chest and Helicopter or Epic, Mega, and Ultra Crates to possibly get them.

Owner: Matty707
Region: govmall-02
1672810194130.png
Owner: Ancastal
Region: govmall-02
1672810331063.png

Last edited:

ColonelKai

Supreme Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Colonel_Kai
Colonel_Kai
Lawyer
I mean... It's the staff team, more specifically Koal...

I don't really see why you're asking this

Tracefais

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Tracefais
Tracefais
Lawyer
I'm not really sure I understand the suggestion here. Players can already sell items from crates in chest shops.
It would be a great way for players who don't have a bank card to use their Krunas to support the server. These Chestshops will include items from the Donation Store like the Thorn Chest and Helicopter or Epic, Mega, and Ultra Crates to possibly get them.

ColonelKai

Supreme Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Colonel_Kai
Colonel_Kai
Lawyer
I'm not really sure I understand the suggestion here. Players can already sell items from crates in chest shops.
I think they just fundementally misunderstand what purpose the donations serve, or how they work.

SpankHerobrine

DoeBoy2234
DoeBoy2234
PropertyInspector
Most of the rare items from the Donation Crates like the Thorns Chest and Helicopter Vehicle are either not in stock or in chest shops at all.

SpankHerobrine

DoeBoy2234
DoeBoy2234
PropertyInspector
I mean... It's the staff team, more specifically Koal...

I don't really see why you're asking this
The server owner pays for the server, not the staff team. Everyone else helps him pay for it by donating.

Last edited:

Tracefais

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Tracefais
Tracefais
Lawyer
Most of the rare items from the Donation Crates like the Thorns Chest and Helicopter Vehicle are either not in stock or in chest shops at all.
Yes that’s the point to make people want to buy crates to pay for the server to keep running