Suggestion DoA run Tree Farm

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Technofied, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Technofied

Technofied Property Inspector Property Inspector Donator

Technofied
    - Username: Technofied
    - Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): People need wood for construction and so people chop down trees leaving floating and griefed wilderness. If we had a DoA Tree farm, people would use that more preventing mass grief. Some rules would be break all the wood and replant, (saplings would be sold or in a chest).
    - Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No
    - If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
    - Additional Information: Hello, thanks for reading. Any feedback, send it over here :D

2. DerpGaming20_YT

DerpGaming20_YT Assistant Business Secretary Assistant Business Secretary Donator

DerpGaming20_YT
    There are wood shops you know

3. Technofied

Technofied
    Yeah I know, but where do they get wood from? The wilderness, and how do they get it? Mostly from mass destruction of trees. This idea would let players work for wood easily while making no harm to the environment.

4. A1phaSniper

A1phaSniper The Airplane Guy Property Inspector Donator

A1phaSniper
    How would this work? In your post, you never specify if there *wood* be any regulations. What *wood* stop people from leaving floating trees? What's incentivizing the player to replant the trees? Wouldn't this DoA tree farm also require the destruction of BusinessCraft's natural topography, as well?

5. Technofied

Technofied
    No actually, considering the DoA has saplings, they can plant in an empty area. Laws are already in place for griefing, and floating trees would be considered as just that. As for incentive, there need be no incentive, if they break a tree, they must replant. Rules would be enforced for that.

6. DerpGaming20_YT

DerpGaming20_YT Assistant Business Secretary Assistant Business Secretary Donator

DerpGaming20_YT
    actually the larger wood companies get their wood from private log farms. check ur facts techno.

7. Technofied

Technofied
    There are more players that aren't in large companies then there are of large companies.

8. Kairuchii

Kairuchii Moderator Staff Member Moderator Event Planner Property Inspector Donator

Kairuchii
    I think it would be good though cuz not only it can supply players but also to preserve nature and it looks good e
    Just like what real world environmentalists do

9. Technofied

Technofied
    I was thinking along your lines.

10. DerpGaming20_YT

DerpGaming20_YT
    it would ruin the industry which revolves around logging

11. A1phaSniper

A1phaSniper The Airplane Guy Property Inspector Donator

A1phaSniper
    Why not just revisit the treefeller plugin idea? I mean it would eliminate "floating trees"

12. Technofied

Technofied
    Yeah I did suggest that also, however there still is the problem of mass tree purges.

13. L33Twithin

L33Twithin Citizen

L33Twithin
    I would actually really like this.