Helper
Lawyer
Donator
DoubbleKerius
DoubbleKerius
Lawyer
The plugin works great but:
People keep getting disease's that they can't fix without a doctor online
The player shop is very limited, and the supply of doctors and pharmacies are low

I suggest either an expanded shop until a player base is meet with more doctors or a pause on the Plugin itself, or an alternative way to remove diseases

Duckiichu

RAH
Lawyer
Donator
Duckiiiiiii
Duckiiiiiii
Lawyer
just use a soothing potion until a doctor comes, don't make the doh useless

Fhlown

Citizen
Donator
Fhlown
Fhlown
Tier2
Agree with double, doctors are rarely on and the exam is outdated so theres very few to no doctors joining. Maybe provide a way for people to buy cures, but at a much higher price or something like that.
Plus what he suggested was temporary, it wouldn't make the DOH useless.

Dark_Shadow_Wolf

Citizen
Donator
Dark_Shadow_Wolf
Dark_Shadow_Wolf
Tier3
The player shop is very limited, and the supply of doctors and pharmacies are low

I suggest either an expanded shop until a player base is meet with more doctors or a pause on the Plugin itself, or an alternative way to remove diseases
If we pause the plugin again it will become useless again. We constantly are lowering the probabilities of diseases to the point that pox is at .5%. Really low ain't it? We are working to make the plugin perfect but if we don't test we won't get anywhere.

DoubbleKerius

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Lawyer
Donator
DoubbleKerius
DoubbleKerius
Lawyer
If we pause the plugin again it will become useless again. We constantly are lowering the probabilities of diseases to the point that pox is at .5%. Really low ain't it? We are working to make the plugin perfect but if we don't test we won't get anywhere.
That is a good argument, Again This is just a suggestion page, Elaboration is needed

But I do think a very limited supplied pharmacies around the city are a good idea due to that rare time there is not Doctor online

giggly999legs

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
giggly999legs
giggly999legs
Lawyer
Adding on to that, from what I am aware only the capital city pharmacy actually has the updated medical supplies, well the rest do not.

Tracefais

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Tracefais
Tracefais
Lawyer

soothing potions relieves symptoms and have a chance of curing any disease. these are in unlimited supply at the npc in the hospital. this suggestion
plugin will not be changed and thanks for suggestion!

AlienBloom20204

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
AlienBloom20204
AlienBloom20204
Lawyer
soothing potions relieves symptoms and have a chance of curing any disease. these are in unlimited supply at the npc in the hospital. this suggestion
plugin will not be changed and thanks for suggestion!
Speaking of that fact I agree, but as the pharmacy has an unlimited supply they are greatly overpriced for what there worth that is why I created CVS, But i do agree that it shouldn't be changed.