DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
- Username: DerpGaming20_YT

- Current Playtime: 39days 20hours

- When are you most active? Not sure due to random work schedule; Often every night 8pm-12/1am. Most of the day Sundays and Thursdays.

- Position you're applying for: Assistant Secretary of Employment

- Have you read the Job description of the Job you are applying for? Yes.

- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for? I think I am suited for the position as I worked many DoCE positions in the past. My portfolio in the DoCE includes Tour Guide for 1week, Property Inspector for about 2weeks, and Assistant Business Secretary for several months, with a break in between my two times holding the position.

- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for? Before it was split, I had a deep passion for the DoCE, and I still do for the departments that came from it. In addition to my feelings on the new departments, I’d like to continue to work with my former DoCE colleagues and those whom I haven’t worked with in the past. I’d also like to make a difference in the server, and being how important the tasks in which I’d be working on with my fellow Assistant Secretaries are, I feel I could make a huge difference on the server and positively affect the playerbase.

- Additional Information: thank you for reading my application.

Danielw_

Citizen
Donator

Accepted

Congratulations, DerpGaming20_YT! Your application for Assistant Secretary of Employment has been accepted.