Denied Decidous's Application for Hospital Secretary

Decidous

Citizen
Donator
- In-game name: Decidous
- Date joined server: April 6, 2020
- Current playtime: 6 days according to the server
- How long have you been a Doctor: About 1 year
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary: Hospital Secretary is the one aqua job that I have sought for and have been interested in for a long while, ever since I first became a doctor. I have already mentioned in my last application about my dedication to the Health Department, and I don't think there is any way to express my gratitude enough. When I was just a new player, I found myself being attracted to this department automatically; being a doctor gave me the chance to contribute to the player base in a meaningful way. All of the past (and of course current) Hospital Secretaries that I have met were very wonderful and respectable people, and they are the reason for me to follow in their footsteps and contribute to that friendly work environment. Even just thinking about them and the achievements they made motivated me to apply once again for this position! Simply put, I feel that I owe a lot to this department, and I think that this would be my chance help fulfill that vacant lot in the DoH.
- What can you bring to the Department: I am active on the server as a doctor, and I make an honest effort to be respectful toward my fellow colleagues as well as my bosses. I was the Doctor of the Month for a bit, although I admit that I have been attending less patients after my school year began. But despite those limitations, I always check my discord frequently and I always try to make time whenever needed. Also, if problems were to arise causing myself to be offline for a time, I will be quick to give notices and an estimated date of return to ensure that my activity does not become a problem. I like to listen to others and value feedback greatly. My experience as a tour guide, even if it was only for a little bit, have led me to gain valuable experience in teaching players, so the process of teaching new doctors would not be that unfamiliar to me.
- Additional Information: I would like to say that I do not mind being rejected again, because in the end I am content with myself for finally working up the courage to try again. Thanks for considering me.

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer

Denied

Sorry, your application for Hospital Secretary has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Thank you for applying! The department is skeptical on how you would perform as an HS after you went on leave from the Department earlier this year due to some political turmoil and hope you understand, although we also hope you will continue your work as a Doctor and look forward to see you apply again should the chance arise.