Lawsuit: Adjourned Dani99x vs. Codsquad312

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani99x

Citizen
Donator
On June 28th, 2019, I agreed to lend Codsqaud312 6,000 Krunas because he wanted to buy a farm and did not have the funds to be able to do so. He promised to pay me back as soon as he could, with a due date of eight weeks from the loan date. I constructed a contract to which he agreed to and signed ingame. The contract clearly stated that the loan was to be repaid in full on or before August 23rd, 2019. It also states that the borrower agrees to be sued if the amount was not paid in full ten weeks from the loan date. Ten Krunas are to be added every day that the payment is late.
As of September 6th, 2019, ten weeks from the loan date, Codsquad312 owes me 6,140 Krunas. William_CTO read this loan agreement the day it was written.
Proof that the borrower, Codsquad312, agreed to this contract as evidenced by his signature may be obtained ingame.
The contract is copied below.
"Loan Agreement
Dated June 28th, 2019
Dani99x (Lender) and Codsquad312 (Borrower)
Both the Lender and the Borrower hereby agree to fulfill the conditions set out in this agreement.
Loan Amount
1. The Lender, Dani99x, agrees to loan 6,000 Krunas to the Borrower, Codsquad312, and the Borrower agrees to repay this amount in full to the Lender.
Repayment
2. The loan will be repaid in full on August 23rd, 2019 or earlier.
Consequences of Disagreement
3. The loan is to be repaid to the Lender eight weeks from the date the loan is given. For every day the payment is late, ten Krunas will be added to the total. If the amount is not paid in full ten weeks after the initial loan date, the borrower agrees to be sued for breach of contract.
Governing Law
4. This agreement will be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of Business City.
Signed by Dani99x and Codsquad312"

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Already discuss this with the Plaintiff and an Administrator. The Defendant has been gone for nearly 2 months, and had just the right amount to pay back the Lender. I was shown the book which is all I need to see at this point. Shows both signatures and the initial signing of the Defendant for said amount of Krunas mentioned in statement above.

Dani has been paid the full amount + interest by Administrator Luxaholic.

Case closed.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

Status
Not open for further replies.