DakMan3D's Application

DakMan

Citizen
(1.) If elected, what do you plan to do in Parliament? What issues are most important to you and how will you address them as an MP?
If I am elected I will make sure all laws are useful. I will make sure that laws are not being made unless they are 100% needed
(2.) Will you focus on less restrictive or more regulatory laws?
I will focus on whatever type of law just depending on the law but mostly Regulatory laws.

(3.) Do you plan on being active in parliament for the entire term? (4 months)
I do because I am always active and would really like to help out in any way in parliament.
(4.) If you've been in parliament before, tell us why electing you is the best option?
I have not been in parliament before but the best reason to elect me is because I will work hard in parliament and make sure all the things that are important in the laws are created.
(5.) What are your views on the upcoming changes to the Government system and what changes would you make if any and why?
I believe that all of the changes of the government coming up are pretty good. One thing I would change tho is to make the game easier for new players by letting them be able to have a place where they can start out at for a low price.
(6.) What are your views on the private hospital proposal and vaccine syringes that has been discussed in political-discussion?
To me private hospitals should not be a thing being is that if they are not part of the government they have a higher chance of selling medical supplies in bulk.
(7.) What is your opinion on a recently passed, vetoed, or still pending law?
They have all seemed pretty good laws with some be not so useful like The Helicopter Travel Law.
(8.) How do you think your decisions in parliament will positively/negatively impact the player base and what are your plans to help make the experience for the new players better and encourage them to stay?
I think my decisions in parliament will Positivity since I want to help the community by making useful laws that are needed instead of things that will just make people mad.