Denied DakMan3D's application for Health Secretary

DakMan

Citizen
- In-game name: DakMan3D
- Date joined server: 1 year ago
- Current playtime: 23 day 5 hours as of 4/1/20
- How long have you been a Doctor: I have been a doctor for well over a month.
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary: Becoming a Doctor on the server was one of my first big jobs. It took forever for me to get it. I was so happy when I got in because I was able to help the community by giving medications to people at the hospitals that needed it. After a while I decided I wanted to attempt to get higher powers to improve the doh as much as I can. That is the reason I want to be a HS.
- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring a helping new HS that is friendly and will help Doctors when needed. I will also seek ways to help improve the doh.
- Additional Information: Thank you for reading my application!!

Last edited:

NetPex

The one and only.
Member of Parliament
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Donator
NetPex
NetPex
MemberOfParliament

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
Good app but you don't really elaborate what you can provide to the DoH as an HS. Good luck anyhow, though.

puppy_lover153

Citizen
Donator

Denied

Sorry, your application for Hospital Secretary has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

The department has come to the conclusion that you're not suited for this role. You don't really elaborate on why you'd like to become a Hospital Secretary. You don't give any other reason for pursuing the role of Hospital Secretary besides wanting the promotion. On top of that, you don't elaborate on what you can bring to the Department as a Hospital Secretary that you can't already do as a Doctor. If you have any comments, complaints, or concerns, feel free to contact me via in-game or Discord.