Denied DabbingCat21 - Property Inspector

Armon

Citizen
- Username: My username is "DabbingCat21."
- Current Playtime: My current playtime is one day, eight hours, sixteen minutes, and forty-two seconds.
- When are you most active? I am most active on the weekend for I have school on the weekdays. I also focus on studying after school on the weekdays over playing video games.
- Position you're applying for: I am applying for the position of "Property Inspector."
- Have you read the Job description of the Job you are applying for? Yes I have read the job description of "Property Inspector."
- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for? I believe that I am suited for the position of "Property Inspector" for multiple reasons. To start this detailed list off, I have to mention how good I am at checking for mistakes. This will be very useful to the department for the reason that being vigilant while checking for unexpected mistakes or instances of breaking the law is very important. No matter how small, or big the instance is, it is still breaking the law and may require eviction. Secondly, I have a very good memory that could help me in several ways. One of these ways is that when I am looking for any instances of rule-breaking, I will not forget to check something like if the owner has non-domestic pets in their unit. Another way is me not forgetting to write my report at the end of each week. Lastly, I know responsibility. I have taken care of four cats all by myself for a whole year. This taught me the responsibility required to keep others alive. Responsibility is a very valuable skill that can be used while inspecting properties. For instance, if I am inspecting a friends property, I will not let any broken law go.
- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for? I want to work as a "Property Inspector" because of the many strengths I have in this field. I believe that I am suited for this type of responsibility.
- Additional Information: Thank you very much for taking the time to read and consider this this post I have made.

iRealistic

For Real?
Donator

Denied

Sorry, your application for property inspector has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

PI's not under this Dept anymore. Please apply in the DoC gov apps :)