Discontinued Crown Cafe Co.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
Hello! My username is _litenerd and I'm proud to say that Crown Cafe Co., is open for business!

While we are discontinued we still will have our apartment buildings open for rent.

Our company for now is located in Ocean Crown City. Our HQ is currently under construction in Ocean Crown City. The plots are OCC-12 and OCC-13 with convenient access to both the airport and the freeway.

Our current cafe is located at 3716, 555. Right across-ish from the airport and two buildings to the right of the freeway. Our planned extension is located at 3682, 563. Our HQ, cafe extension and living spaces will be located there. We have plans to extend into Covington.

Right now we only have two employees, which is me, and NoahKarateKid who is our main brewer. We're currently looking for a hunter that can help stock our cafe with foods. The pay will be k7 per 15 minutes online, and a bonus k15 with each half-stack of food you bring to the cafe. If you take up this job, you will also get a space free of charge in our living spaces at OCC-13.

We look forward to having y'all's business!

Last edited: