Hiring Creator's Corner

ApexProtocol

Citizen
----- COMING SOON NEAR YOU -----

Creator's Corner

Who are We?
----
We are a new up and coming book store, that also offers writing positions and book patronships for other writers! We range from and support many different types of genres such as non-fiction, fantasy, adult books, young adult books, action and adventure, and much more!
----
Where are we located?
----
We have not yet found an company plot yet to settle our main store on, but we are actively working to opening as soon as possible! When we do open, we hope to be somewhere in Westridge City.
----
How do I apply?
----
Talk to RangerOfTheNorth #1435 for an official contract of payment, terms, and work length. Our wages usually go for 15 Krunas every thirty minutes for our lower level jobs.
----
Speaking of, what jobs are you offering?
----
We are currently looking for writers, people to write stories on behalf of Creator's Corner. We are looking for salesmen, to sell the books that other people and that our writers put out onto the market. We are looking for accountants, people who keep up with the sales of books and the overall wellness of our company. And finally, we are looking for Directors, people who we find to be the best in our company and will actively be setting out to find new patrons for our stores and keep up with our employees.
----
I'm a writer, how do I get Creator's Corner to be my patron?
----
Easy! All you have to do is speak with one of our administrators on site, or contact RangerOfTheNorth #1435 on Discord! There, a contract will be made for the selling of your books.
----
I'm a writer, but I don't want a patronship. Could I still sell my work?
----
Of course you could! If you feel you aren't ready for a patronship yet, you could always just sell a single copy of your book with only a 5% fee to Creator's Corner for helping sell your first book. After you sell your first book with us, the fee goes up to 10%, which is the standard fee in patronship.

----------------------

Now that you know more about us, be sure to contact us for patronship, employment, or about the selling of your books!

R

RootPear

Do you have a discord link? Like a group chat or something? My discord is a little buggy.

R

RootPear

Lol oops I didn't know if it was new or not sorry about that xD