Covington Constructor Application Thread

Discussion in 'Covington City' started by ferre007_, Aug 8, 2019.

1. ferre007_

ferre007_ Constructor Constructor Mayor

ferre007_
    Hello all! As Covington enters a new age in reconstruction, we are also looking for new builders to make our city better. Constructors will get paid based on the work they provide. If you think you are active and a good builder, please read the requirements and apply to have a spot on our build team to help grow Covington to a better place. You can apply by replying to this thread with the format below. Thanks for your interest!

General requirements

- You are required to have knowledge in modern themed buildings since that is the most common building style in Covington.

- You must have your own designs and not copy from the internet or any other building on the server. If caught copying a building you will be terminated from the construction team.

- You must be able to work together with other constructors.

Application format

- In Game Name and Discord:

- Playtime:

- Explain why you want the job and what you can do to make Covington better.

- Previous Work (at least 2 builds):

2. Spacified

Spacified Citizen

the_slayer1999
    - In Game Name and Discord: Spacified |||| JR Spaceman#3863

- Playtime: 51 days

- Explain why you want the job and what you can do to make Covington better.I feel Covington has potential to be the best city and to reach that goal/aim hard work and effort must be exerted into making it better, by joining the build team of Covington I will help improve the suburb and city if needed but saying the truth the suburb needs a work of work especially the roads and adding more houses and lands for player to live there

- Previous Work (at least 2 builds): IMAGES will be sent
    upload_2020-5-8_17-15-28.png
    upload_2020-5-8_17-15-57.png
    upload_2020-5-8_17-16-32.png

upload_2020-5-8_17-18-38.png

Attached Files:

3. ferre007_

ferre007_ Constructor Constructor Mayor

ferre007_
    Hello there! Thank you for applying. Could you provide any pictures of a skyscraper/office building you have built? This would help the reviewing process.

Spacified likes this.
  4. Spacified

Spacified Citizen

the_slayer1999
    sure will do! I will send once i finish my exam

5. TJUN_598

TJUN_598 Citizen

TBIWOG
  6. LouderLeo

LouderLeo Citizen

LouderLeo
    - In Game Name and Discord: LouderLeo / Levaniko#9117

- Playtime: 6D 21H

- Explain why you want the job and what you can do to make Covington better: I love Covington City, I think I am only resident of Covungton. That city is best for me and I think it has great potential to be the best for other players too. I also own 6 floor building and want to build new one too. So I think I am good and creative builder. I built 5 or 6 building on BC, also I am very good designer (Interior / Exterior) - I was working for several big companies. (I can tell company names in private chat). I am team worker and I think I can help you to make Covington better.

- Previous Work (at least 2 builds): Some of my works. -
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dIR25R3k8Q6or6799qJHnzgGBbiSuWkt