Status
Not open for further replies.

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
Your honor (s) I am representing CourtneyLynch in this court case (evidence can be found as the attachment) upload_2020-6-6_16-37-16.png
They were un fairly arrested by Officer _37__ My client (CourtneyLynch). There were riots going on at capitol and my client was getting close, Although the police clearly stated that anyone entering capitol would be arrested, my client (CourtneyLynch) did not. He was standing outside of the line when he was hit with a jailstick by officer _37__ I am asking that the DoJ provides evidence of them being over the line by the gate. My client has a witness, their name is maddie_n. I hope you look at my side of this court case your honor (s)

-TBIWOG -> TBI Lawyer Services

Thanks for reading your honor (s)

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
Your honor (s) i forgot to state that my client requests
- 1000 krunas
- Removed from their record

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
I will be representing the government in this case.

Allow me to explain the circumstances surrounding the arrest and then bring up a couple points. At the time of this event, a cabinet meeting was going on and some players decided to riot at the capital building. I gave the police officers orders to issue multiple warnings to leave the property and then arrest anyone who trespassed on government property.

Regarding some of the things brought up in the lawsuit:

1. This was during a riot and so taking a screenshot of every single person crossing the line is near impossible.

2. As evidenced by the attached screenshots, the police officers have issued multiple warnings to leave government property or face jail time, which the plaintiff ignored.

3. I would like to mention that the witness brought up, maddie_n, may be unreliable as they have been jailed for trespassing on government property that day, and it was also reported that they kept jumping into government property then back out of it.

If you take a look at the times, all the warnings were issued at different times, and these only include some of the warnings, so the chances of missing such a warning are slim to none.

The police officers were simply doing their duty and so must not face consequences for simply doing their job.

Attachments

• 8E61D9DF-583C-44A1-B6AE-3B716DF58DD5.png
    8E61D9DF-583C-44A1-B6AE-3B716DF58DD5.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 047365BF-D187-40C7-BA23-35A803748F48.png
    047365BF-D187-40C7-BA23-35A803748F48.png
    76.3 KB · Views: 19

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
Your honor (s) I recommend that you please ask maddie_n (a witness) to come to court. Also i'd like to state that government property is not until they Cross the line my client did not cross the line and was on the other side of it.

Tree60NoScope

Citizen
Donator
TBIWOG, do not speak out of turn. You have one warning.

Maddie_n is summoned to this court to give testimony he/she deems relevant to this case.

madsm8

Citizen
Donator
Courtney was behind the lines at all times, she never crossed into goverment private property. Then she was arrested with no reason why. I was with her among a few other players. AmbreMc1290 was also a witness of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.