Bill: Rejected Court

sparkleA

Citizen
- Title: Courts
- Type of motion (Edit, removal, creation): creation
- Elaboration & Reasoning: So, this motion would create a court building. Since suing is done VIA the forums, this could take that in game, as a substitute or an addition to forum suing. Or, the building could just be for roleplay. It would really depend on what you guys wanted. This could add a job of Lawyer, Judge and possibly Cop. (Side note: the job lawyer could require law school, which would bring the government money and lawyers could be paid by people or government.) Although, this would probably require a plugin, and I found something that could work for it, but it would be server administration's decision. Adding a jury, using the plugin "CourtJustice".
- What would benefit from this: If players want to have other jobs, they could pick one of these. Also, just roleplaying is fun, like how there is the police station, but no cop job. Or, it could allow people not on the forums to have more say in a lawsuit. All in all, I'm really looking for feedback on how you guys think this would play out, since there are lots of parts of this Motion, not all of which I'm married to the idea of.
- Other Information: Here is the plugin that could be considered: https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/courtjustice

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
There is already an infrastructure for a planned Department of Justice, which is basically what you're describing.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
Parliament cannot create new government branches/departments therefore this motion cannot become a bill.