Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister
Dept. of Economy: Minister Bharatj

Department Progress
The last month has been relatively slow, chiefly due to my academic responsibilities as the school year has picked up. A few new internal policies were created to support banking industries and encourage businesses to hire players. Additionally, the entrepreneur shop has been ordered and being constructed soon. Finally, requests by players were heeded and changes were made according to suggestions by players.

Upcoming Projects
The upcoming projects remain similar to last month: reimplementing the employment hall, incentivizing businesses to hire players, a new pruning bill to change how pruning and refunds are done, implementing measures to support private businesses, organizing the banking industry, obtaining data about the new player experience to see where more can be retained, working with the DoA and DoPA on projects, changing business registration requirements, and working to create more investment opportunities for players.

- Reimplementing the employment hall (in conjunction with having discussions with business owners to figure out how to incentivize hiring)
- New pruning bill
- Organizing the banking industry
- Collaborating with the DoJ to create defense industries
- Creating more investment opportunities
- New directories to make the process of finding items and housing more easily
- Simplifying the business registration process

Additional Notes
Please let me know if you have any suggestions or economic issues. I will do my best to listen and come up with a solution so you can participate in the economy with less stress.

Dept. of Health: Minister Dark_Shadow_Wolf

Department Progress
NPC Training quest was announced, a few bugs presented themselves and we have worked with admin to get it fixed. We hired two new HS', ZeeOne and Spicey_spacey. They are both efficient players and are good HS'. The GP role has been worked on but we are focusing.on StratCare before doing GP's.

Upcoming Projects
GP's: General practices is a role that will be in charge of helping the Mayor's of each city/town manage their hospitals, keep them up to date, relay messages, etc. This project is being worked on by _Evachu_
StratCare: Currently the way that StratCare works it makes it so no one is truly able to access it. Now, depending on your university job, it gives you discounts on certain remedies. This makes it so that everyone can use it and it gives us more roleplay.

Additional Notes
Hi! Thank you all for a lovely month, I hope that we can achieve great things this following month and leave any suggestions and comments in either my DM's or the DoH discord server! ♡

Dept. of Public Affairs: Minister Mickichu

Department Progress

Has been a very slow month with majority of DoPA employees going back to school and focusing a bit on irl. There has been progress on current events people are working on which we aim to host soon. Training guides have been looked at with the help of my Deputy and we aim to post these on forums on the DoPA discord.

A good amount of player ran tours, with feedback from DoPA employees on how we can improve the tour scripts.

Working on the new Tony the Tour guide in the new map, with an option for players to have short or long tours.

My Deputy and I have been drafting a script for the new map. This will be completed once the map is fully complete so that we can ensure we have all the important locations added to the script.

Upcoming Projects
HALLOWEEN!!!! We have some big events coming towards the end of the month, with the Haunted House making a return and Pumpkin patch.

More events coming that are not Halloween related, such as movie night and some sporting events.

A possible scavenger hunt event...

Additional Notes
Apply for Community Coordinator to host fun events and introduce new players into the server. Or, apply for Social Advisor and get paid for your photos and media content.

Dept. of Agriculture: Acting Minister Lunel

Department Progress

This month has been a little slow being the end of the term and with the department being very small at the moment. Regardless, this month I’ve updated the signs at the wild warps indicating how to collect dirt now that the resource world is gone, trained 1 new ranger, introduced a new task for rangers: reporting unauthorized chest shops in the wild, and opened up 2 regions in the farming district temp farms that had been rented against the rules (limit of 1 temp region per person). We've also dealt with 1 public report and are working on dealing with another.

Statistics
> 7 Wild Reports
> 0 Inactive Region Reports
> 2 Shelter Interactions
> 2 Animal Abuse Report
> 0 Landscaper Reports
> 0 Public Report Bonuses
> 0 Village Abuse Report

Upcoming Projects
In the upcoming month I’ll be updating the in-game DoA guide book. We’ll also be working on a form to ask the public for ideas for a theme for Wild Warp 3 (Crescent Fields) which should be posted soon, that’ll then be worked on by Rangers.

Additional Notes
The DOA is recruiting!
Please let me know if you have any ideas for the Department

Dept. of Construction: Minister Doubblekerius

Department Progress
To keep it short this month, The DoC has taken a bit of a break during September, while some still working on the new map, The shift of real-life events caused many in the department to take a break this month.
Nevertheless, plans to move forward for October all already being set and ready to roll!

Upcoming Projects
New map - This is the biggest thing DoC does this year and will continue to be! (Multiple projects to do, Requires time and patience)
Intern Training - This area has been shady as we have tested out many methods in it, but none set or felt right as of now, with this we shall review and adopt a mentoring type of program.

Additional Notes
We are looking for constructors and Property Inspectors, be sure to apply!!

Dept. of Justice: Minister Pearot

Department Progress

The Department of Justice has had quite a bit of movement within its ranks through the duration of September! With around 8 trainee officer applications submitted, 3 have been accepted (since the writing of this report). As we say goodbye to ACO officer Ryan_88 and wish him the best within the courts, training occurs for these new recruits. A few resignations due to in real life obligations, wishing the best to them as well!
An estimated 12+ police reports have been completed this month.

Upcoming Projects
Continued training of new recruits. Review applications. Clean up DoJ discord server and in-game HQ for new term.

Additional Notes
We thank everyone who has applied for Trainee Officer and encourage all to re-apply when applicable.

Dept. of State: Minister Poemhunter

Department Progress
The Department of State has admittedly slowed down a bit this month due to other circumstances but that doesn't mean vital work hasn't been done. During this time we have help deliver a safe deal and act for towns and new settlements which now is in law. We also have been working towards a Special Relationship treaty with our greatest and close international ally The Federation of Harlon. I hope to deliver this before the election.

We have also delivered the biggest constitutional amendments, with four key amendments with one of them being the new, mature, professional and read for the future legal and courts system now in place and ready for the future of Businesscraft

The focus now will turn to the election and delivery a successful 2nd council Elections and to make sure the continued success of our nation.

Upcoming Projects
- Election Preparation and Delivery for the Second Council Elections
- Development of Special Relationship Treaty with Harlon
- Next two days General Law Forum Release

Additional Notes
Join the DoS. Contact myself if you'd like to know more information.