Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister
Dept. of Economy: Minister Bharatj

Department Progress
In the last month, the DoE has made small but significant strides in the path toward securing a proper economy. The first week of the term, I was out of the country and so I immediately had to place the Deputy Minister in charge of the department. In that week, Ancastal published some data analysis reports in political discussion in order to estimate the current state of the economy and market and has given some ideas on how to improve the economy. After I returned, I published a survey to gather data on how people view and experience the economy in order to establish interventions that would be effective. I additionally created a way for business owners and the DoE to communicate directly through a discord category. In this process, there was a lot of planning for what's to come in the next month.

Upcoming Projects
In the next month, there are a couple things I want to get done. First, I want to push for more people to join the DoE, as the task ahead of us isn't an easy one. Assistance with tackling the current state of the economy is vital. I also want to update internal DoE procedures to increase transparency through measures such as an always viewable and updated expenditure report. I had a DoE employee look into news companies so that they can be channels of increased DoE transparency, but unfortunately it was found that the two major news companies are no longer actively running. Some more things I want to accomplish next month are: reimplementing the employment hall, incentivizing businesses to hire players, a new pruning bill to change how pruning and refunds are done, implementing measures to support private businesses, organizing the banking industry, obtaining data about the new player experience to see where more can be retained, working with the DoA and DoPA on projects, creating a DoE shop, and working to create more investment opportunities for players. Obviously, that's an ambitious list, and so there will be challenges in terms of manpower. Establishing an initiative to encourage players to join the DoE will soon be underway to help address this issue.

Additional Notes
I want the public to understand something very simple. The economy does not interest everyone. Nor is it always easy to understand. However, the economy affects everyone. That's why I want to make sure that everyone who is interested has the opportunity to learn about the state of the economy and help make it better. If anyone has questions or would like frequent reports about the economy, I encourage them to join the DoE discord to obtain this information. I also urge everyone to consider applying to join the DoE. Though for some it may seem like an intimidating role, especially if they are not an economy expert, anyone can learn. So apply pls.

Dept. of Health: Minister Dark_Shadow_Wolf

Department Progress
Throughout all of July I have hired 3 new HS, FrozenDot, Eva_12345, and MikeyMaster. We also chose FrozenDot as the Deputy Minister and we have started working again on weekly HS tasks such as attend counts and biweekly reports. The department sent out a survey which got a lot of feedback. We are currently working on analyzing the results. Alongside that, the department has been progressively getting closer to having an NPC quest base training system for doctors. This will allow us to have all our doctors trained without the worry of timezones.

Upcoming Projects
NPC Training: This is an NPC quest that trains the doctors. The NPC will take them through each hospital showing them the key points and it uses the HS doctor training guideline to ensure that we cover everything. This will make it so timezone is never an issue with training.
StratCare: Currently the way that StratCare works it makes it so no one is truly able to access it. Now, depending on your university job, it gives you discounts on certain remedies. This makes it so that everyone can use it and it gives us more roleplay.

Additional Notes
Hi peeps, thank you to all those who answered the survey, if you have any suggestions, issues, or questions feel free to dm me! I am always open to chat! ♡

Dept. of Public Affairs: Minister Mickichu

Department Progress

A lot more activity within the department with Community Coordinators working on events and hosting. I aim to have everyone host at least one event each month and grow from there. We have also had an increase in tours, with some good feedback on where we can improve with our script. I have tasked my senior team to work on a shortened tour option for new players.

I have challenged the Community Coordinators to complete the most tours or events, the player that does the most gets and extra bonus prize.

The museum has been updated with a new book we are working on to inform players of the old Government system and the new change we have now with the Council of Ministers and no longer having a Prime Minister with their Cabinet. We're still unsure whether the current system is temporary or permanent, but we want to keep our community up-to-date.

One of my seniors have created a new training guide to help welcome newer DoPA members.

Our tours have increased from 0-1 per week, to roughly 7-9 completed per week. We have had less tours towards the end of the month, but the department are more confident now with touring new players.

I have assigned projects to Social Advisors and informed them that projects should not take any longer than 1-2 weeks moving forward to ensure we are being consistent with our social media posts.

Upcoming Projects
Events being actively worked on and to be hosted for the next month. Potential summer ball during August. We have more movie nights that will soon be continuous which we will stream in the main BC discord.

We aim to have our Department Fair event hosted early in August. After this, we will have a Business Fair for all local businesses on the server. This will be on the plot to the right of spawn where it is most visible to new and all players.

We have done a collaboration with the DoA, to help them host an Adoption Event. There will be fun games and a larger variety of animals to adopt for a lower price.

Additional Notes
Apply for Community Coordinator to host fun events and introduce new players into the server. Or, apply for Social Advisor and get paid for your photos and media content.

Dept. of Agriculture: Minister Tippychu

Department Progress

This was my first month as DOA Minister so I made sure to hit the round running with several projects and clear goals communicated through internal channels.

The first was the job role revamp, with the return of the Agricultural Secretary as a promotional position after ranger. This also included a poll for which job each current ranger would live to aim for, with AS being a promotion but different responsibilities and introducing roles such as Landscaper Buddy and Terrain Builder, the latter being the only one not officially introduced yet.

The next thing was to start planning events to work with different departments and get more activity in the department, this included the Adoption Event and Parks of the City, Parks of the City is under Sr Ranger Mickichu's direction and will be more fully implemented in the new map. The adoption event is to go ahead for the 5th August weekend which will include adoption discounts, pig racing and roleplay for the adoptions.

The new map's farming district is all but completed, only regioning etc to be finished.

The DoA Building for the new map which will include the employee offices, storage, and adoption centre has been started, with Mickichu doing the planning and design.

The DoA Discord has had (and is still in part) a full revamp along with updated guides and training guides on discord.

Upcoming Projects
In the next month we plan to have all new map DOA buildings completed, along with completing adoption events, sales events etc.

Additional Notes
The DOA is recruiting!
Please let me know if you have any ideas for the Department

Dept. of Construction: Minister Doubblekerius

Department Progress
The department continues to focus on the new map and every day it gets closer to finishing, The members of the Contruction team have also been observed to be continuously learning something new as they work. Unfortunately, due to most of the work being on the new map there is no new projects to report.

A pay guide was released a pay for Constructors so they may see potential pay as they work and so any further DoC Minister may be able to have a guide to guide them on payment for work done.

Discussions for the districts of the new map has been opened up with the Ministers and working closely with members of the department to figure out this issue and the best ways to move forward, hopefully it will be finalized within the coming week or two.

All posts on the historic build section have been updated to the new age of BC, if you think a building deserves to be historic even if you do not own it send in a request!

The DoC Discord has been reorganized and cleaned up, with help from the Construction Secretary suggestions!

Upcoming Projects
- DoC member Event
- PI laws and guide update to be more organized and the procedures out of bills so there more adjustable over time, the bills will highlight laws only
- Still brainstorming DoC Exam jobs, Any ideas welcome! Hopeful to figure out one that works by the end of August.
- Update to DoC worker reports
- Hiring events
- Adjustment to DoC Build School / Intern rank
- DoC Guides for leaders and members of the DoC
- Establish 2 competitions for DoC members and one for Non DoC members based on building!

Additional Notes
Apply for the DoC today! Always looking for great PI's and Constructors and members to teach how to be the best!

Dept. of Justice: Minister Pearot

Department Progress

Have tidied up the DoJ discord server, ensuring that the rules channel is up to date. We have hired, well actually reinstated, Ryan_88 to A.C. Officer. 10+ police reports have been filed/handled. There have been some fluctuations to employees, but all in all our member count stays similar.

Upcoming Projects
IMPD Auction as soon as possible- first thing next month.
Continual work on the special task force, CSS.
Discussion of department in-services (training) have somewhat concluded, now the creation of the training checklist/plan, then the debate of preferred dates will occur.
Discussion of department leaderboard/bonuses.
Restoration of Police Officer/Trainee buddy system.

Additional Notes
o/

Dept. of State: Minister Poemhunter

Department Progress
This month the Department of State started internal clean up and innovation. This was a two part approach that involved cleaning up the discord and re evaluating the efficiency of channels. This included modernizing the discords functioning and utilizing the types of channels and threads to maximize reduction of space.

We have also reformed the duties of the roles within the Department of State. This is a transforming step to create new interest in jobs areas, increase work activity briefs and also target lost areas of our system and ensure updating or guides to safeguard the system in which we reside. State Secretaries now have additional duties and three separate brief assignments. electoral officer are solely charged with managing elections and fail-safe guides for election and then finally the creation of a new job, Superintendents who will help across government education reform and access to learning and understanding.

We also expressed the interest for ambassadors, however we have noticed a decline in attraction to the job and are closing the application and diverting sole attention to the Minister and Deputy Minister.

We are also looking into the newspaper and political parties and examining the current rate and activity and making sure they are keeping in line with the a good ethical standard.

Upcoming Projects
- National Consensus
- EPS Bill Updates
- Continue Cleaning up newspaper section
- Examine of Political Parties
- New Employment Ads
- Expand into international relations

Additional Notes
Join the DoS. Contact myself if you'd like to know more information.