Conclusion - Gettnate

Gettnate

Citizen
Donator
Dear BusinessCraft Community,

It has been a month since I have been last active on in game and declaring retirement. Recently, I have been faced with an undeniable truth. I cannot find time to actively come on in the near future.

My possessions and krunas have already been dispersed so there is no will.

I enjoyed playing on BC with all the memories and success that I have accomplished. I have reached my goal to be in Parliament, Cabinet/Minister, Staff/Mod, and part of a company (M|CORP) that dominated the economy, lol. I enjoyed all the friends I have made and previously made. They have made my time here more pleasant. Thank you all for the wonderful memories. I will miss you all in game and I wish you all well. RIP#2017OG_Gang

Gettnate

ShadowLink17

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
ShadowLink17
ShadowLink17
Lawyer
Gonna miss you grandpa! From the time we spent together, I could easily tell you were an amazing dude and someone to look up to. Good luck with real life! :)

Windows_Dog

Microsoft Replay
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Internal Development
Lawyer
Donator
Windows_Dog
Windows_Dog
PropertyInspector
Nooo Nate, it been a pleasure to work and play with you! Good luck with your future endeavors!

iRealistic

For Real?
Donator
another person leaving... this one really goes deep, thats saying it nicely. I considered you a great person to be around and to talk to. You were a very easy to be around, honest to a fault, and a genuine good person. You were like family to me, and I hope you don't forget that Nate.

Corax

Citizen
Donator
aww, bye nate ): hate to see you go after all the good times we had. ill always remember you as my "uncle" (the coolest uncle out there). i hope you stay in touch
<3

Riley

Citizen
Donator
Nate I'll miss you so much. We'll always be here in case you decide to come back. Good luck in the future-

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
Nate it’s sad to see you go man, good luck with everything