Accepted Codes320's Application for Education Secretary

Codes320

Citizen
Donator
- Username: Codes320

- Current Playtime: 11 days, 18 hours

- When are you most active? Weekends in-game, pretty much all day on Discord

- Position you're applying for: Education Secretary

- Have you read the Job description of the job you are applying for? Yes, I have. I understand that Business Secretaries are responsible for working with player ran companies

- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for? I am drawn to this position specifically for a number of reasons. I think that the current job system on the server needs a bit more work. I think a lot of the jobs we have right now don't offer enough incentives to take them. I also believe that there are many jobs that players would love to do, but currently can't as they are not an official option. I have so many ideas, but I am unable to execute them in my current position. I want to join the DoE as an Education Secretary because I believe the best way I can help the economy is through government intervention. I do believe I am prepared and experienced enough for this position. I was a part of the former DoCE as a property inspector. I also have served 3 terms in parliament, and am currently serving my second term of as the Speaker of Parliament. I also have numerous successful ventures into the business world in BC, as my current net worth is about 400,000 Krunas. I know the economy, and I know the government. I'm ready to put my skills to use.

- Additional Information: If there is anything in this application that is unclear or requires further elaboration, my DMs are always open. Thank you for the opportunity!

Last edited: