Answered / Added Clarification Of Rules

Dopper

Citizen
Banned
Donator
- Username: Dopper
- Suggestion Title: Clarification Of Rules
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.):
I've noticed that a lot of rules are rather vague, which I think is wrong. In my mind, a law can be vague, as it needs too leave space for judiciaries too interpret them, however, rules should be explicit, and not leave space for loopholes and such. I propose an initiative is created too explicitly define all rules and not just live them as broad and vague.

Example:

Exploitation of Bugs
First Offence: Removal of all items or Krunas obtained by the exploitation of the bug + K500 fine + 15 minutes of jail time
Second Offence: Removal of all items or Krunas obtained by the exploitation of the bug + K1000 fine + 1 week ban
Third Offence: Removal of all items or Krunas obtained by the exploitation of the bug + Permanent ban

Here we have the rule of exploitation of bugs, however, it never states what is considered a bug and what is considered exploiting. This leaves space for things too slip by which shouldn't, or people too be punished that should have been.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No): N/A
- Additional Information: Uh, potatoes.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
I think it's pretty self explanatory and people who get punished for breaking this rule even understand why they're being punished.