Event Christmas in Troutman!(w/ Christmas Tree building competition!)

MsGeorgia

Department of Internal Development
Donator
MsGeorgia
MsGeorgia
Ranger
Happy holidays everyone!
DoPA has been hard at work getting Troutman ready for Christmas! In addition to adding little Christmas decorations around the town, there is also a Christmas market with an ice rink underneath! If you'd like to get a stall(there are 8 available), please message me or Shadow on discord and we will arrange for you to set up chest shops! The ice rink is open for everyone to enjoy
Now onto the interesting part!
There will be a Christmas Tree building competition held on Saturday the 19th at 5 pm EST/4 PM CST!
To sign up please follow the following format:
I, (IGN), would like to participate in the Christmas tree building competition.

There are 8 10x10 plots so we will be putting people in teams, if you would like to team with anyone in particular please sign up together! If we have enough sign ups we will add another person to each team :) Prize is 1000 krunas per person

Along with these awesome things, the Secret Santa pickup//dropoff area is set up! Its on the stage right behind the Christmas market :) If you're participating, please put the gift you got for your person in the chest with their name on it. We will be adding people to their own chests on the 18th so you can pick up your gift any time after add people!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
I, clearlykiko, would like to participate in the Christmas tree building competition.

MsGeorgia

Donator
MsGeorgia
MsGeorgia
Ranger
hey everyone. Sorry for the late notice but due to not enough people signing up the Christmas Tree event is canceled.