ChrisClassics’s Election Post (June 2017)

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
Hello, Members of BusinessCraft!

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is ChrisClassics. I am currently sixteen years, six months old! I joined BusinessCraft on the evening of 6/11/2017. I try to remain as active as possible on the Minecraft server, website, and Discord server. The server statistics show that I have a playtime of 50.64 hours throughout the past six days. Using some simple math, I have calculated that the average amount of time I spend on the server is about eight hours and thirty minutes a day. I think I would serve as a fantastic member of the parliament for BusinessCraft for many reasons, the first of which include my dedication towards the BusinessCraft community as a whole. Not only the Minecraft Server and players, but also the Discord server, website, donators, staff members, owners, volunteers, and anyone else who has come in contact with this unbelievably marvelous community. My second reason you should choose me is that I vow to listen to the wants and needs of the community of MCBusinessCraft and try my absolute best to answer your requests! Finally, below you will find a list of the laws I would and would not vote for as a Member of Parliament.

Law: "The maximum amount you can rent your apartments for is 3 Krunas per Block for every 30 days."
For or Against: For
Reasoning: This law creates a balance of the economy in the server. Without this law, there may be chances that the economy or server as a whole may need to be reset as it could get way out of hand.

Law: "If you are found trespassing on another player's property, you must leave if asked to do so, and if you do not comply with the owner of said property's wishes, they reserve the right to take necessary action against you without facing a lawsuit."
Reasoning: This law assures peace of mind and allows privacy to all property owners of BusinessCraft, a right which should be allowed at all times and not taken for granted!

Law: "If you are killed when trespassing on private property, the owner must provide sufficient evidence showing that they asked you to leave the premises at least 2 times, and the request was refused. "
Reasoning: This law prevents the killing of new players who may accidentally stumble onto private property without being aware, which may result in a loss of relatively new players.

Law: "You're allowed to hire employees that complete certain tasks, depending on the business. However you must pay them for their work, otherwise it’ll be treated as scamming. Additionally you can require them to be the Employee job so they could fully focus on their job in your company (or if you own a pub, the brewer job)"
Reasoning: This law provides fairness amongst the community by forcing Business Owners to pay their employees, as expected not only in the society but the real world as well. Also, this law provides fairness back to the Business Owner by allowing them to request their employees to switch their roles, making sure they stay dedicated to their place of employment without having to be watched by a supervisor of the company.

Law: "here will now be Taxes on Sales which will be 3.5% (This will be automatic for all future chestshop trades)"
Reasoning: This law enables our government to make some money to give back to its employees. Without this law, the government would go bankrupt quickly, which means we would not have the community we have today, and most likely we wouldn't have this great server to play on.

Law: "New punishments for X-raying" "The new punishment now is: 2 Day ban + removal of all ores + fine for all ores sold + 200 Krunas fine."
Reasoning: This increase in punishment for the first offense of X-raying delivers it's message more clearly to the community. It more efficiently rolls out the trolls of the community while still allowing those dedicated players to continue playing after their first offense, as most trolls would give up after a two-day ban and just find another server.

If you have any questions or comments, please contact me by any of the following methods:
In-Game: ChrisClassics
Discord: ChrisClassics#6034
or Reply to this post!

With me as a candidate for the position of Member of Parliament...
LET'S MAKE BUSINESSCRAFT GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!

- ChrisClassics
For Member of Parliament

Last edited:

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
Thank You all for the good luck! I hope to make a fantastic Member of Parliament! I wish good luck to all the other
candidates running against me! I feel whoever wins this election will make a great Member of Parliament!

With me as a candidate for the position of Member of Parliament...
LET'S MAKE BUSINESSCRAFT GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!

- ChrisClassics
For Member of Parliament

Last edited:

BigBen9999

Citizen
thewrecker196 this is a great place and he may make it better but better again sounds like you are calling the server bad right now