Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
- Title: Changing The Punishment For Jail Evading

- Type of motion (Edit/Removal/Creation): Edit

- Elaboration & Reasoning: I suggest we change the ban time for jail evasion from 6 hours to 1 hour for every minute they're off, because as it is right now if you leave the server while jailed you will be banned for 6 hours per minute I believe, so lets say you have to go to school or your WiFi or power dies, and all you did was get jailed for 15 minutes now you're banned for 90 hours all because you're power went out.

- Other Information: I feel this would make being jailed a little more fair for those who have poor internet or have to leave.

I forgot to add that this was Bubble4’s idea.

Last edited:

sparkleA

Citizen
I do think this should be lowered, as it seems kind of harsh. However, I believe the time should be a bit higher than 5 minutes for every 1 minute evaded. This could not only make it harder to punish, but also more appealing to try to get away with it. If this is changed, I think it should be to 1 hour of ban for every 1 minute evaded.

sparkleA

Citizen
I do like the new change in time, but I think it should be changed to a 1 hour BAN. This way, staff can insure the person fulfills their sentence, and don’t evade the rest of the jail.

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
I do like the new change in time, but I think it should be changed to a 1 hour BAN. This way, staff can insure the person fulfills their sentence, and don’t evade the rest of the jail.

This is actually a pretty good idea, I will change it to this.