How do you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
Changes To The Executive Branch

- - Edit & Creation

In this motion, many changes to the powers and choosing process of those in executive branch will be suggested. These include limited power to the Prime Minister, limited powers to Ministers, and player based voting cast system.

Powers of The Prime Minister

> The Prime Minister can not appoint department member unless a minister is absent on duty.

> The Prime Minister needs to consult with his cabinet before making deposits or withdrawals from the Government treasury, and needs parliament permission on actions over 5,000 krunas.

Powers of Ministers

> Ministers can’t approve of new department members that have not gone through the proper application process.

> The parliament can object to any new department members if they feel a the applicant is not suited for the position and/or haven't followed the application process properly.

> Ministers must be re-appointed by parliament after every other election. During this time a poll post would be created for any suggestions on this event. Majority would rule here. Otherwise, during a minister’s term if one requests a Vote of No Confidence, the vote would have to be over 70% for the Minister to be impeached.

Independent Voting Cast System

Before, it has been deemed inappropriate and disrespectful to post something that states your opinion on how you disagree with a member in the government. This motion would also suggest a change in that to encourage the thoughts and ideas of our player base.

> Citizens are now allowed to create polls in the Suggestions thread to: see how a candidate for a certain position, such as a seat in parliament, is liked, OR to see a member of government’s approval/disapproval rating is.

> These polls will be observed by the parliament. The parliament may then use this information as evidence to create a Vote of No Confidence.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please state below. Otherwise, thanks for reading my suggestions!

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
> The Prime Minister can not appoint department member unless a minister is absent on duty.
Why shouldn't I be able to do that? I'm de facto in-charge of all Departments.

> Ministers must be re-appointed by parliament after every other election. During this time a poll post would be created for any suggestions on this event. Majority would rule here. Otherwise, during a minister’s term if one requests a Vote of No Confidence, the vote would have to be over 70% for the Minister to be impeached.
I don't think this is necessary. It's my job to run all the departments smoothly. However, the Parliament can at any time raise a vote of no confidence in one of the Ministers if they don't think they're doing a suitable job. And as of right now, it's at least 51%, instead of 70%.

sparkleA

Citizen
Since BusinessCraft does technically belong to Jake and Koal, why shouldn't they have power over how their server is run? At the moment I believe they are doing a great job running everything. I do see your point on the budget and player complaints. This would provide more checks and balances.

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
sparks, this motion isn't about Jake or Koal. Yes they are owners, but this is about anyone who could be a prime minister.