Answered / Added Changes to PI

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
- Username: A1phaSniper
- Suggestion Title: Changes to Property Investigator
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): The title of Property Investigator is a little uneasy from the public's perspective. I suggest that the Property Investigators be renamed to City Planners. It's basically the same job but with a cooler sounding title.
- Additional Information: N/A

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
How exactly is it a City Planner? City planners design the layouts of cities, PIs report plots.
City planners also regulate the status of land and how it used. Including regulating urban decline and removing unwanted and old building to make space for new ones. Basically the job of a PI. Not only that but I also believe the name could open new opportunities within the DOCE.

Technofied

Citizen
Donator
Technofied
Technofied
Tier3
City Planners will not only have to monitor buildings, but they need to plan out design the layouts of cities. Maybe it could be a seperate job?

Zemrit

Citizen
I agree with Technofied. As a past PI and now currently in charge of overseeing the PI's I don't see how City Planner is in any way related to PI. Just my opinion.

wdeerman

Citizen
Donator
I see what you are getting at A1, but the name describes the job and I'm not inclined to make the admin do a lot of work just to make a name sound nicer. Thanks for the input though, everyone's ideas and criticisms are greatly appreciated.

Can someone to lock this thread please.