Answered / Added Change to the exam answers law

k871

Citizen
- Username: xxxpqnda
- Suggestion Title: Giving out exam answers change
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): The current law is flawed. Let me make an example; Somebody is hanging out on the server and then asks a common question, let's say, location of the dealership. Not everyone is aware of that this is an exam question and it's not their responsibility to know it either. The one who should really be punished is the one asking for the answers.
It's not hard to trick somebody into thinking it's just a random question out of pure curiosity or if you actually need to know. I still don't understand why the person asking for exam answers isn't getting punished. Unless, someone says "I need help with the ____ exam" and someone else says "Sure, I'll be happy to help". Then both players should be punished, obviously. But in a scenario like this where someone says "Where is the car dealership located?" People could easily be tricked into thinking that the player only wants directions. It doesn't make sense to punish the person who tries to help and contribute to the community.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information:
Thanks for reading and please consider changing this, it's pretty obvious to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok here is my thoughts, how about you fix the exams and the guides. Instead of basic questions that anyone could know, make the question more exclusive to the laws, like were can I have a farm. Then we have guides teaching them how to do their jobs. A great example would be for brewers to have a forum explaining how the plugin works. (OR BETTER YET A TEACHER/APPRENTICESHIP JOB)

In my opinion you need to separate job knowledge from job laws. Exams are kind of like walking on thin ice right know.