Centuries Tribune : The Method to M:Corp's Money

Kovos_Datch

Citizen
Tl;dr: Matty/M:Corp is trading crops/items to villagers for emeralds and then selling those emeralds to the server shop. You can make money like Matty by using this method too.

Due to the 10 image limit on the forums, the first two replies to this thread have the remaining images referenced in this article.

Have you ever wondered why M:Corp only buys your crops, gains money, but never seems to sell anything? That's because Matty has developed a way to use the server shop to his advantage. First, he buys your items/crops for cheap prices. Next, he takes those items/crops and the items/crops M:Corp has in storage and trades them to villagers for emeralds. Then he takes those emeralds and sells them on the server shop for a nice profit. However, there is more to it than that! Matty has a “secret” villager trading system that 1dev1 has called a “loophole.” If you read the screenshots “dev chat 1-6”, my conversation with 1dev1 confirmed that he and Matty are using some system to get more emeralds with less work.

If you are skeptical of the validity of those screenshots, I leaked them to Matty and asked him in-game what would happen to 1dev1. Matty said nothing would happen to 1dev1 for leaking those secrets, which can be seen in the screenshot “Matty confirms dev told me”. This confirms that those screenshots were valid and 1dev1 was the one who leaked that information to me. Furthermore, Matty and Techno had the following conversation (which was obtained with chat logs given to me):

[11:09:06] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Matty707 -> Technofied]: But now that you're doing it too, can't accuse me of "exploiting" or "glitching" lol
[11:09:13] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Technofied -> Matty707]: Nope,
[11:09:19] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Technofied -> Matty707]: Since I was told this
[11:09:21] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Matty707 -> Technofied]: Vanilla MC only
[11:09:23] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Matty707 -> Technofied]: all legal

Techno can attest that the way he has recently been making money was using the villager emerald trading. And he can also attest to what this conversation was about.

You may be worried that using emerald trading or using Matty's “special” version of emerald trading will get you banned for some reason. When I asked Koal if he approved of Matty's trading, he would not give me a direct answer (he later told me he was indifferent to Matty’s system), but did say Matty's method is legal (see the screenshot “Koal Conversation”). Furthermore, Matty also claimed it can be used with vanilla MC. Because it is legal, you have nothing to fear!

And don't worry! The emerald server shop isn't going anywhere soon. I've been chatting with the Cabinet telling them how the emerald shop is unbalanced. While some agreed with me, they could not come to a consensus over the fate of the emerald shop. Also, according to a Parliament chat that was leaked by Bangladesh, Koal said the following in relation to the screenshot labeled “Bill regarding emeralds”:

ChatBOTToday at 6:05 PM
Koalition: As the Prime Minister, potentially Chancellor, I'd like to say that this bill would require unanimous support in order to pass
Koalition: As, should it pass, it would be vetoed.

Currently there are two members on Parliament who are high-ranking officials for M:Corp, so Parliament would never have a unanimous vote in removing or changing the emerald shop. In short, the emerald shop is not leaving the server anytime soon. So feel free to get villagers and trade for emeralds because that is the road to riches. Most of the villages I have seen have been looted with most of the villagers gone. So grab your hunting gear and convert zombie villagers to start trading!

M:Corp may try to refute these claims, but there is evidence to prove that Matty is using villager trading. First, 1dev1's account of villager trading shows how M:Corp makes money (seen in the dev screenshots already referenced and the screenshot “Villager Trader proof”). Second, signs have been found like the one that is shown in screenshots “Village coords” and “Villages coords clean” that show that M:Corp has been to villages around the server. Third, sources showed me that Matty's factory in Krix's town houses villagers and lots of chests (screenshot “matty707region2 villagers” and “matty707region2 villagers from top”). These chests, according to my sources, are the storage units for M:Corp crops (seen in screenshot “MCorp Krix Factory” and “MCorp Storage”). All of this was found in matty707region2 on the server.

On top of that evidence, there is some circumstantial evidence to support the claim. First, 1dev1 told me that Matty had been trading emeralds for about 2-3 months (seen in screenshot “Timeline of MCORP trading”), which matches up with advertisements Matty was posting on the forums around August (seen in screenshot “MCorp August ad”). Second, Matty supported a bill proposed by himself and SweetGamer about a month and a half ago that would allow for bulk sales at the emerald shop (seen in screenshot “Bulk Emerald Bill”). 1dev1 also refused to comment but heavily implied that Matty helped and sponsored the bulk emerald trading bill for M:Corp villager trading (seen in screenshot “dev about Matty emerald trading bill”). Third, once that bill passed about a month and a half ago, Matty began offering services according to Bangladesh in the screenshot “MCorp month ago”. I had that conversation with Bangladesh on October 23, 2018. The emerald bill would have passed roughly one month before he and I had said conversation, and, when it passed, M:Corp was/is able to sell more emeralds in a shorter amount of time, allowing them to work faster and harder. The passing of the emerald bill allowed M:Corp to get more money in a shorter amount of time, which allowed them to offer the services Bangladesh referenced.

According to my sources, a few players recently started this emerald trading are making over 1,000 Krunas per 15 minutes on the server. And when you factor in that they had just started emerald trading and didn't have as many villagers as M:Corp or the item/crop storage of M:Corp, the money they are making is amazing.

So the choice is yours:
-Do you keep working at what you are doing and make less than what you would emerald trading?
-Do you work for M:Corp and make a fraction of emerald trading money?
-Do you sell your crops to M:Corp and make less than what you would emerald trading?
-Or do you drop everything and start trading with villagers and make more than 4,500 krunas per hour?

Attachments

• Bill regarding emeralds.png
    Bill regarding emeralds.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 22
  • dev chat 1.png
    dev chat 1.png
    94.8 KB · Views: 15
  • dev chat 2.png
    dev chat 2.png
    105.9 KB · Views: 18
  • dev chat 3.png
    dev chat 3.png
    106.5 KB · Views: 14
  • dev chat 4.png
    dev chat 4.png
    153 KB · Views: 14
  • dev chat 5.png
    dev chat 5.png
    101.5 KB · Views: 14
  • dev chat 6.png
    dev chat 6.png
    108.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Koal Conversation.png
    Koal Conversation.png
    95.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Matty confirms dev told me.png
    Matty confirms dev told me.png
    692.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Villager Trader proof.png
    Villager Trader proof.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Kovos_Datch

Citizen
Screenshots referenced above.

Attachments

• Bulk Emerald Bill.png
    Bulk Emerald Bill.png
    125.1 KB · Views: 21
  • dev about Matty emerald trading bill.png
    dev about Matty emerald trading bill.png
    92.4 KB · Views: 19
  • matty707region2 villagers from top.png
    matty707region2 villagers from top.png
    784.4 KB · Views: 21
  • matty707region2 villagers.png
    matty707region2 villagers.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
  • MCorp August ad.png
    MCorp August ad.png
    100.5 KB · Views: 16
  • MCorp Krix Factory.png
    MCorp Krix Factory.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
  • MCorp Storage.png
    MCorp Storage.png
    543.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Timeline of MCORP trading.png
    Timeline of MCORP trading.png
    117.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Village coords clean.png
    Village coords clean.png
    592.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Village coords.png
    Village coords.png
    696.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Very nice article! Too bad it is old news. :-P

I would spend the time to debunk a few things, but what's done is done. Yes, I have been in the emerald trading business since I rejoined this server and around the time my company "officially" started. Nothing wrong with being crafty/smart with certain business and marketing tactics to make profit. The whole point of running a business is to generate money from profits. Look it up! I simply provided a better service during the time the normal Government Farmer Shop was still around, buying DOUBLE the price of each stack of crops. Just because someone finds out a neat, lucrative method on a Business server, doesn't mean I have to share that with anyone. I did share it actually, but with those I trusted the most. Anyone would have done the same, except those who would personally see to it that I would "fail" if this was to be revealed. Honestly, it was about time people started to figure it out. It's simply just Vanilla MC mechanics haha! *ehem* Anyway.

For those that work for me, feel free to do whatever you want. However, this doesn't deter me from being in the emerald business. The only thing you have done, is cause mass acknowledgement and now the impending *nerfs* are coming. You did this onto yourself, and my employees. I know very well how much TIME and EFFORT goes into the operations that I and my loyal employees have undergone to achieve this amount of success for the company as a whole! When I rejoined the server, there was NO ONE willing to step up and actually start a *real* company. A company with true structure and a purpose. The company which as poured hundreds of thousands of Krunas into the economy. A company that provided job opportunities, purpose, and cash flow. Yes, of course employees get paid *less* in general. That is just how it is. If everyone in a company got paid "big bucks", the company goes bankrupt, simple as that. Employees are only there for their time and skills necessary for the job. Each job is valued at a certain rate, but I do truly value each of my employees because it's not just a company, it's a community.

Well, it would seem you have drawn out a reaction from me. Very nice job, but this will not make us falter as you may think it will.

Have a splendid day.

Last edited:

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Also, nice trespassing there, within your evidence pictures.

Kovos_Datch

Citizen
You'll be happy to know I wasn't the one who trespassed nor prompted the trespassing. To be honest, I don't even know where Krix's town is or what it is called. My sources gave me those screenshots for use in my article.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
So the choice is yours:
-Do you keep working at what you are doing and make less than what you would emerald trading?
-Do you work for M:Corp and make a fraction of emerald trading money?
-Do you sell your crops to M:Corp and make less than what you would emerald trading?
-Or do you drop everything and start trading with villagers and make more than 4,500 krunas per hour?

Indeed, the choice is yours. Just remember that we have been doing this over the coarse of 3 months. Why don't I have a million Krunas yet?? It's because running a company is expensive... Employee payments, land costs, buying goods in bulk. You spend money to MAKE money. Those who are making 4,500, great for them!! However, they do not have large operations comparatively. Yes, maybe they sold their storage stock of crops, but it only lasts so long. Do not believe Kovos_Datch when he says you'll be making this kind of money ever hour... It's ridiculous! Haha.

I know some people will be thinking that I am making excuses, but that is not the case. I am just laughing at this currently. Also, if my shop closes in the future due to circumstances, and do not have the motivation or means to get your own villagers, do NOT point fingers at me. Look to the ones that exposed a good thing for the server economy... Server staff will be forced to either heavily nerf or just take away emeralds in general if it gets out of hand. And, with what you're promoting, it seems to be leading in that direction.

Rest In Piece.

Last edited:

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
You'll be happy to know I wasn't the one who trespassed nor prompted the trespassing. To be honest, I don't even know where Krix's town is or what it is called. My sources gave me those screenshots for use in my article.
I would like to request that the Department of Justice @bharatj looks into the trespassing, regarding the evidence provided in this news article.

Last edited:

Kovos_Datch

Citizen
Do not believe Kovos_Datch when he says you'll be making this kind of money ever hour... It's ridiculous! Haha.

My sources have proven this to me. With large farms and multiple villagers, there might even be more money in emerald trading. I'm sorry you are upset that we exposed your operation, but please, keep it professional. We did our homework on this and I have verified the money my sources made.

M:Corp is no longer running a monopoly on this server and it seems like you are coming unraveled because of it. No, we didn't have to expose how you make money. But in the end, it is for the better of the server. A monopoly intertwined with the government is never a good system.

Best of luck with your endeavors, Matty. I'm not continuing this trolling war. Best wishes to you.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
My sources have proven this to me. With large farms and multiple villagers, there might even be more money in emerald trading. I'm sorry you are upset that we exposed your operation, but please, keep it professional. We did our homework on this and I have verified the money my sources made.

M:Corp is no longer running a monopoly on this server and it seems like you are coming unraveled because of it. No, we didn't have to expose how you make money. But in the end, it is for the better of the server. A monopoly intertwined with the government is never a good system.

Best of luck with your endeavors, Matty. I'm not continuing this trolling war. Best wishes to you.

I beg to differ. I am not upset per say, just disappointed really in the direction you took. I and 1dev1 have warned many people about exposing this in a professional and sincere way, but looks like what's done is done.

It's subjective thinking, and crafty words put together, nicely done. I will give you credit though for doing your homework. I will give it about a few weeks until either "nerfs" happen, and or people will become unmotivated with this method because of how much time and effort it takes. M|CORP will still be standing tall, and expanding into other venues for profitable opportunities. We are in business on BusinessCraft after all. What can you do? : )

Thank you and you as well, Kovos.

P.S. Actually, when you mention "trollwar", are you referring to this "hate group" I dubbed, that personally attacks me, my company and employees? I heard there were 12 of you. I already know 5 names... We'll see if I can figure out the rest of the scum. Good day.

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
Matty,

Yes I know you worked well into making a fully diplomatic upgrounded business and so does every contributor to this think about M|Corp that way but you're industry has put all other crop buying industries out of business, many people that could even comment here would agree that M|Corp in its full detail is a whole monopoly, a smart one? Yes. A fair an ethical one? No.

Though you have many counters to this most likely, I would fully like to put out there that M|Corp could be a great business, but you've turned it almost into a form of political corruption and unethicity. For example, have you heard of the DoJ? The branch is full of M|Corp people including yourself and is lead by an M|Corp supporter. That means you have therefore even corrupted the whole justice system in BC.

Thirdly, our central reason of taking and submitting this article is that we want inform people about your very secreted money methods that you hid with terms such as "Crop utilization" instead "Crop villager trading." and stuff such as that. Please have no hard feelings, we're just informing the public on what you have to yet to inform them.

Finally, your most previous message, you make masses of reasons why Not to start a company, you don't have to disguise that you're trying to discourage other "Crop Utilizing" Owners thus just say that you're business is hard.

-Centuries Tribune and Elechron Corporation Owner: Olefante

EvadeGT

Citizen
Bottom line is, the person taking the screen shots happen to be trespassing. There is signs up, like ive told multiple people that have messaged to harrass me in this whole ordeal, good luck. Its a very hard process, and the " loophole" is not real. There is however a trick. Good luck :) besides, isnt sharing screenshots out of a PM invasion of privacy if i dont consent?

P.S. mods can i have my name changed on forums to 1Dev1? My MC IGN.

Last edited:

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
Bottom line is, the person taking the screen shots happen to be trespassing. There is signs up, like ive told multiple people that have messaged to harrass me in this whole ordeal, good luck. Its a very hard process, and the " loophole" is not real. There is however a trick. Good luck :) besides, isnt sharing screenshots out of a PM invasion of privacy if i dont consent?

P.S. mods can i have my name changed on forums to 1Dev1? My MC IGN.
Ain't really harassment unless you've explicitly stated that it's unwanted

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Matty,

Yes I know you worked well into making a fully diplomatic upgrounded business and so does every contributor to this think about M|Corp that way but you're industry has put all other crop buying industries out of business, many people that could even comment here would agree that M|Corp in its full detail is a whole monopoly, a smart one? Yes. A fair an ethical one? No.

My industry has provided more for the farmers and anyone else looking to sell their crops. As I said before, during the time the Government Farmer shop was around, I provided better prices! Double the price actually. Once that shop closed down, naturally, I became that shop. I only dropped my prices 2 Krunas per stack. Just TWO. We became the baseline, and we could have went cheaper. Also, other businesses could still buy, but if they were buying at 64 per 64 and not really sure why? Then, that is not my problem. My prices were fair, and competitive since anyone else who figured out this method and capitalized on it instead of exposing it, could try and keep with me fairly. Not just jump right to 64 per stack for example. *smh* I wouldn't consider myself a Monopoly, because in all due fairness, Sweetgamer also had a Farmer BUY shop as well. He even made a discord and everything. I didn't see that your articles evidence. What this tells me, you're reaching to demonize me, without all the facts. Next.

Though you have many counters to this most likely, I would fully like to put out there that M|Corp could be a great business, but you've turned it almost into a form of political corruption and unethicity. For example, have you heard of the DoJ? The branch is full of M|Corp people including yourself and is lead by an M|Corp supporter. That means you have therefore even corrupted the whole justice system in BC.

Could be? We already ARE a great business. There is no refuting that fact. We have a structure, organization, payroll, working balance sheets, etc etc. To call us "corrupt" and "unethical" is unfounded, and disappointing. Shame on you. What about the respectable DoJ? I will have you know, that all the DoJ members currently and once in my company became law enforcement AFTER. That has nothing to do with me or them and corruption. It's not like I had the DoJ favor me on anything. There was nothing to investigate regardless, haha. *smh* You're entitled to your opinion, but please, think before you speak.

Thirdly, our central reason of taking and submitting this article is that we want inform people about your very secreted money methods that you hid with terms such as "Crop utilization" instead "Crop villager trading." and stuff such as that. Please have no hard feelings, we're just informing the public on what you have to yet to inform them.

Annnnd? This is a business server with companies. We're entitled and reserve the right to keeping closely guarded trade secrets. Nothing else to say here!

Finally, your most previous message, you make masses of reasons why Not to start a company, you don't have to disguise that you're trying to discourage other "Crop Utilizing" Owners thus just say that you're business is hard.

Anyone can start a company, but it takes time and effort. Not everyone is meant to run one and be a leader... Just how it is in the world.

-Centuries Tribune and Elechron Corporation Owner: Olefante