-my in game name is Blue_beta
-i am 12 years old
-i joined Jan 25 2018
- i want to join because i love hosting events and making people happy
-i think i can bring lots of fun to the server as well as the government

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
I suggest switching the name so it is more uniformed. for example, "Blue_beta's Community Coordinator Application."

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
-my in game name is Blue_beta
-i am 12 years old
-i joined Jan 25 2018
- i want to join because i love hosting events and making people happy
-i think i can bring lots of fun to the server as well as the government
So when will you ever start doing things the correct way? You've made multiple applications using the incorrect formatting. Many of us have pointed this out to you, but you continue to do the exact same mistake and do not give any effort in correcting it.

blue74

Citizen
So when will you ever start doing things the correct way? You've made multiple applications using the incorrect formatting. Many of us have pointed this out to you, but you continue to do the exact same mistake and do not give any effort in correcting it.
wait im doing what the model says do i need to state the question if so i will make another to correct my work

sparkleA

Citizen
It would be better to use the proper format rather than just answering the proper questions, as it looks more professional when the former is done. Also, the name of the application is very unprofessional. However, correcting it now will not help as there were other reasons leading to your denial. If you chose to reapply in 30 days, I would suggest adding more to your application and using the proper format.

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
To add on to what sparks said - These are applications, not forms for you to fill out. You should be persuading us to give you this job, not just answering questions.