CatchEmAll1’s Election Post(October 2018)

CatchEmAll1

Citizen
-Your username:
CatchEmAll1
-Your age:
-Your activity on the server:
I am somewhat active. I am on every Sunday and Saturday for a few hours and whenever I can but I am quite busy with school and volleyball. I am much more active on Discord and the Forums though. My total playtime is about 16 days.
-When you joined:
I joined the server halfway through August and have been a member if the server for over a year.
-Why do you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament:
I am currently in my 4th term in parliament and have purposed multiple bills with various topics. I have also taken lots of suggestions and brought them up in parliament because I like to bring up your opinions. I have lots of experience and like to consider myself a productive member of Parliament, Cabinet, and the Staff team.
-What kind of laws would you vote for/against:
As I have stated before I like to vote for bills that improve government departments and promote realism. I would most likely vote against bills that would enable violence and crime(Guns and TNT in the city).
-Additional information you believe people should know:
I am currently the Minister of Health, a Member of Parliament, and a dedicated part of the server’s staff and Government. Thank You for taking the time to read my election post and I hope to have your vote in the upcoming election.​

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Good luck Catch