• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
In the light of the car plugin, which will be released soon, there will have to be laws relating to this. Here is the proposed set of laws (please keep in mind, that some of these things come with the plugin and cannot be changed, i.e picking up cars using shift right click).
  • You can only drive a car in a city if you have a driving license (Driver exam).
  • Players must drive on the right side of the road.
  • Entering cars/bikes of other players without permission is illegal.
  • The only 2 vehicles players can get are cars and bikes.
  • Cars are only permitted on the official roads in a city and on designated parking lots.
  • Driving on the sidewalk or anywhere off the road is punished with a fee of 50 Krunas.
  • Cars can only be parked in a public parking spot for 5 days. If a car is parked in the same public parking spot for more than 5 days, the car will be removed. (This is so lag could be prevented)
  • Cars can be parked in private parking lots and in garages indefinitely. They can additionally be picked up by players if they shift+right click on them.
  • Parking spots are private if they:
  • Are on a suburbs plots
  • Are clearly marked as private with a sign that has [private parking] in the first line and the name of the owner(s)
  • Plot owners can rent out parking spaces in their building (i.e. parking for an apartment building or offices)
    • one parking space can have a maximum rent of 70 Krunas a month
  • Parking the car in the city, outside of an official parking lot will result in a fine of 75 Krunas.
  • Driving in a way that endangers drivers or pedestrians or that interferes with the traffic (blocking the street by driving too slowly, driving on the wrong side of the road, ramming other cars) is punished with up to a 100 Krunas fine.
  • Players who are found to repeatedly commit traffic crimes can be found unfit to drive by the DoJ and will then permanently be banned from having a driving license.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
I think we should allow helicopters.
Helicopters, along with planes, are glitchy and make the server very laggy. They would also allow players to fly and shoot fire balls by right clicking with a fire charge.