City Announcement Capital City Animal Shelter

Kat

flower girl
Donator
The Capital City Animal Shelter is now open!
Run by the Department of Agriculture, the animal shelter is where you will be able to find lost pets and potentially adopt new ones.​

The different kinds of pets the animal shelter holds are:
  • Dogs
  • Cats
  • Horses
  • Donkeys
  • Llamas
  • Birds
If you have been inactive for more than two months your pet in the animal shelter will be put up for adoption. We will do our best to contact you before the animal(s) are put up for adoption.

In order to adopt a pet you will need to talk to an Environment Manager in game and they will arrange for you to get a pet. Our Environment managers take their job very seriously and can refuse to give you a pet if they feel you are unfit. You may start a conversation here on forums with the Agriculture Minister to dispute why you were unable to get a pet.

If you lost a pet and find that it was taken to the animal shelter you may contact an EM again to retrieve it for you.

You can find the animal shelter to the left of the airport. Out of spawn just take a left and keep going straight until you get to the airport then turn left again and you have arrived!
2019-06-05_15.13.01.png 2019-06-05_15.09.40.png 2019-06-05_15.13.20.png 2019-06-05_15.16.31.png

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Is there a way for us to report lost dogs? If so, is this just for the capital city or can we report lost animals in the wild too?

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Speaker of the Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Speaker of Parliament
I am kinda new to the server is there a restriction to when I can get a pet
Not on when you can get a pet but I believe there is currently a restriction of 10 pets.