Lawyer
Mayor of Covington
Donator
Cherub54321
Cherub54321
Judge
Department of Economy - MegaMinerM

Department Progress

Over the past month, several projects have been successfully completed. First and foremost, we set up comprehensive Government Budgets, for every Department. Additionally, a detailed Government Balance Chart was made, from June 2022 to June 2023. This chart provides a clear overview of the government's financial standing during this timeframe. We have also worked to finalize the tax system's structure, aiming for fairness and efficiency. Furthermore, within our department, we established a well-organized system of Personnel Files, ensuring that crucial employee information is readily accessible when needed. We also brought back the monthly decor heads, with the June heads ready for implementation. Additionally, we actively engaged with the Parliament, working collaboratively on various bills and ideas.

Upcoming Projects
We are preparing to release the Government Budgets to the public, providing transparency and insight into the allocation of funds. This will enable citizens to better understand how their tax contributions will be utilized. Reforming Grants is another significant project in our pipeline. We recognize the importance of providing accessible and impactful financial support to individuals and organizations. To promote transparency and open dialogue, we will be hosting an Economy Q&A session. This interactive event will provide an opportunity for citizens to ask questions, express concerns, and gain a deeper understanding of the economic landscape. By engaging in this dialogue, we aim to foster trust and collaboration between the government and the public. Furthermore, we are taking steps to optimize the efficiency and productivity of our team. This includes identifying and removing inactive members from the department, and ensuring that we have a dedicated and capable workforce. Simultaneously, we will be actively hiring new members to bring fresh perspectives and expertise to our team. Lastly, we are going to be completing our current projects, making space for future projects.

Additional Notes
Feel free to reach out if you have questions

Department of State - Tracefais

Department Progress

All elections were completed in a timely manner so that's a big success! Wording within the Campaign Clause caused a lawsuit but that was settled out of court. This has already been discussed with Parliament and an amendment will be made before next election cycle for clarity.

Stratham has let the UN government know we approve of the rewritten charter agreement. Also we have been in contact with other UN nations by participating in the Olympics. This has been handled by Mickichu and DoPA and she has been doing a great job c:

I have also gone through DoS members and removed inactive ones, this has shown a need for recruit and organization as there is really only 1 active member currently.

Upcoming Projects
DoS is focused on cities this month. I've sent out an announcement to mayors asking what they need help with whether it be events, building on new map, anything else. Currently one response but will check-in this weekend as I asked a response by Sunday. DoS will recruit for new City Advisors when I find jobs that Mayors need help with. Also planning to have a City challenge this month to help activity come back to cities!

Next election cycle we plan reintroduce debates and I have already brought up this idea to parliament to add a day into election cycle for this as well.

Additional Notes
There's still Olympic events going on that anyone can join and represent Stratham!!

Department of Construction - DoubbleKerius

Department Progress

The DoC was without a minister during the most part of May, however progress was still progressed on certain areas, as well when I became minister, I started the road to build the DoC up.
The accomplishments we completed where finishing the exterior of the PM building, Pasting Multiple Paste requests, and getting up to date with DoC members (Still in progress), as well as smaller projects started like the Leadership Camp and setting grounds for future events. We also pinpointed a list of tasks to complete.
A inactivity issue has been spotted and is being targeted to fix, with some members deciding to leave their positions in the process.

Upcoming Projects
. Update DoC rules and laws in general
. DoC events
. DoC work encouragement and generation
. Build School
. DoC Leadership
. Training Guides and Senior Guides
. Historical buildings and protected buildings
. Personal Management and Monthly tracking of activity
. Establish what members can do to show work for better chances at bonus's and tasks to do (planning involves a monthly build challenge for Constructors and a set limit of PI reports to do minimum monthly)

Additional Notes
Attempting to get official statements to the public concerning the new map

Department of Public Affairs - Mickichu

Department Progress

A lot of work has been happening with this department. The biggest project currently are the Olympics, hosted by Harlon. As the Minister of the Public Affairs department, I have been working closely in the United Nation discord with those relevant, planning the Olympic events for all nations to be able to partake against one another. Currently, Stratham have been doing extremely well in nearly all of our events. The deputy of the DoPA and myself had built a new Volleyball court, as this was one of the games we hosted. We also planned a "Local business promotion scheme", where business owners could apply to have their business logos displayed in the Olympic stadiums, for 150kr. This is great publicity for our community and guests over the Olympic period.

Aside from working on the Olympics, we have not had many events hosted, but our team are actively working on their events in preparation to all host for next month. We also have the Pride events making a return in June.

The biggest change within the department, is our merge of the current Tour Guide and Event Planner role. I made this decision when one of my tour guides had noted in their monthly report that it was difficult to do a tour when most of the new players request when they're not in game, and that we do not have as many requests as we used to. The tour guide job is not too complicated, nor have much responsibilities, therefore does not make sense to fill one of your Government jobs. Also, event planners are usually in game when there are new players requesting tours. It makes sense to merge to roles, giving more responsibilities and opportunities for the DoPA members to make more money and give back to the community. The previous role, "Community Coordinator" was brought back, as this better fit the department. This role is now tour guide and event planner merged.

With the merge of the two jobs within the department, my senior team and I have been hard working on new guides and scripts, as well as a new training procedure for all new and current members.

Lastly, the museum has been updated for the term, with a new sign at the entrance. With the museum being updated any time there is a shift, it prevents a huge backlog like the one I had to work through during the last administration.

Upcoming Projects
The art gallery is nearing completion. This is perfect for re-introducing the "Screenshot Competitions".

Events being actively worked on and to be hosted for the next month.

Tour guide script being reduced, as the current one is too long. We are also adding the Rules & Laws and any other important info at the TG HQ, as this building is right by Spawn - quick and easy for new players to find.

We are planning on the local business "Job Fair" event, as well as the "Department Fair" event. This event is great for player ran businesses to promote themselves to the community, as the plot is in a high traffic location. It is also great for departments to grow with new players being able to gather more information a lot quicker when joining.

Additional Notes
We are currently not in high need of more department members until once we have completed the new script and guides. But we encourage anyone that wishes to join, as long as they bear with us whilst we transition.

Department of Agriculture - Lunel

Department Progress

This past month we welcomed 3 new dedicated members to the Ranger team which has boosted activity within the department. We've also conducted an activity sweep on landscapers and are preparing to receive new applicants to the position.
I've also made a list of old guides that need to be updated, such as the ranger book guide which is outdated and could cause some confusion among Rangers, and the landscaper guide which has the wrong HQ coords, which could drive away new applicants since they'll be unable to find the test.

Upcoming Projects
This upcoming month I'd like to focus on reworking the landscaper position to hopefully attract more new players into the position as a possible leeway into their first government job. Along with this would come a bit more broadcasting to bring more attention to the existence of this role. Additionally, as the Ranger, MikeyMaster suggested, we should look into advertising the adoption center in order to bring more activity towards it, especially since it does not have its own bus stop at the moment, so new players have little in the way of knowing of its existence.

Statistics
updated 5/31
> 15 Wild Reports
> 13 Inactive Region Reports
> 8 Shelter Interactions
> 0 Animal Abuse Report
> 2 Landscaper Reports
> 0 Public Report Bonuses
> 0 Village Abuse Report
> 15 Ranger Wild Reports Paid
> 0 Terraforming Requests Responded

Department of Health - pet_jellyfish

Department Progress

Over the past month the DoH has completed an activity check and re-opened the doctor exam. Attend counts have also been re-implemented and Doctor of The Month is also back. With the doctor exam being open we have started to get new doctors join the DoH. We have also started revising StratCare and the current cure prices.

Upcoming Projects
Next month we aim to have completed our evaluation of StratCare and cure prices. We will also close the doctor exam depending on how many new doctors we gain.

Additional Notes
very brief report as I am currently on break!

Department of Justice - Queenichu (No Report Submitted)