Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister
Dept. of Economy: Minister Unity

Failed to hand in monthly report.

Dept. of Health: Minister Dark_Shadow_Wolf

Department Progress
Plugin is finally back thanks to Jeff making a new plugin for us to replace the disease plugin. It is still under going some small changes and the probability of the diseases is lowering for many of them so that is some progress happening to have the plugin back to regular mode. We are also doing some discord redesigning, adding some channels, editing them, and adding new roles. Nightmare & Duckii are working on finding out all the doctors time zones and Ryan is going to help me out with some server clean up while I work on the inactivity check. The to-do list was updated and the doctors will be working on that. All rules and expectations are back up and doctors were reminded a couple of times about the attend requirement.

Upcoming Projects
- Doctors can prescribe medicine to pharmacists - The medicine will relieve some diseases, and then the disease will eventually go away (the law will have to be updated).
- EMT Job - We hope to have this job be implemented as it would increase RP in the DoH and suggestions have been brought up about having an ambulance.
- Health Insurance - This insurance would be either offered to new players for a bit or it could be a monthly charge that they get, and this would lower the cost of certain stuff. Example, if we add the EMT job it would lower the cost of the ambulance.

Additional Notes
Plugin is still in semi-test mode and some disease probabilities will have to be either lowered or increased so if any issues come up or anyone has any suggestions or improvement issues we would love to hear them out in the suggestions tab in the DoH discord server and the doctor exam is open!

Dept. of Public Affairs: Minister Mickichu

Department Progress

Redesigned the discord and removed the clutter; It now looks more organised and I have set up channels for important information and guides for both Tourguides and Event Planners. Activity has slowly increased and being tracked more efficiently, with the introduction of Monthly Reports towards the end of last term. Announcements have been made to explain further on requirements and punishments within the department - this will hopefully increase activity.

I have discussed TG's with the Head Tourguide and Senior Tourguide. We have a script completed and suggestions on how we can incorporate towns/cities in the tours. We have also figured out a solution to keep both Tony the TG and the Tourguide job - an announcement will be made on this.

Overall, we have had a good number of events hosted towards the end of the month, and many that are actively being worked on.

Upcoming Projects
A lot more events which are currently being actively worked on and dates have been set. We are also planning on hosting weekly sporting events - I have 2 event planners who will be managing these. Also, the Olympics will be up for discussion soon, in preparation for next month.

Additional Notes
There is definitely an increase in activity. I will be going through an activity sweep soon and working on training for event planners.

Dept. of Agriculture: Minister Cookiez

Department Progress

Over the course of the month, the DoA has been able to complete many things. As always, Rangers have worked hard on completing wild reports and inactive region reports. In addition, Agriculture Secretaries have continued to work on animal abuse cases and upkeeping the department shop. Rangers continued working on the Wild Warps project and continue to make major progress on them. AS's have been able to revisit the Landscaper position and work harder to make it a better position.

The department senior team has worked on department activity and management, and planning of distribution of future projects. We have held many productive conversations regarding the administrations visions for the remainder of the term. We have also completed the implementation and announced the use of the public report system which rewards players for helping the department. We have worked collectively to get more members of the department on all levels. The senior team has also been able to update training procedures for all positions.

Numbers
> 11 Wild Reports (-21)
> 21 Inactive Region Reports (-57)
> 27 Animals Adopted out (+13)
> 2 Animal Abuse Case (+1)

> 3 New Department Members

Upcoming Projects
The department hopes to complete the Wild Warp Projects and receive direction for the new Farming District. We hope to begin working on the National Food Service. The NFS is a new program that will see the new investment and business connection between government and Farmers. The Department of Agriculture will buy food from farmers which will be sold in a Farm Shop for players to buy.

Additional Notes
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out.

Dept. of Construction: Minister Orangie

Department Progress
We have made an announcement for a department event (Build Battle) to see Constructors and Construction Apprentices strengths to then assign them to projects that they feel confident in. We have also had an increase in Property Inspectors reports.
Upcoming Projects
The new skyscraper district will be focused on, as well as the new spawn area, this includes filling in empty plots to make cheap rentable apartments that will be owned by the government. After this is done we will then move on to the executive branch buildings, plans for these are being/ have been sketched up.

Additional Notes
Since the Minister of Construction has been less active, PinkPanda_ and Cherub54321 have had to temporarily lead the department

Dept. of Justice: Minister Ted

Department Progress

What did your department accomplish in the past month? During the past month, the DoJ has officially founded its internal affairs corruption unit which so far has investigated 3 police officers. One of which was completely undercover.

The Department has had a complete reform of management. No player in the Management team has been in management within the DoJ before and they are all working well together. The Police Cadet guide has been rewritten, with restructuring snd rewriting of the Police Officer guide being next. We are awaiting a return call from the DoC but have started plans on the jail and HQ buildings.

Upcoming Projects
What do you want to accomplish in the next 30 days? In the next 30 days we will have the PO guide fixed and restructured. Ready to be used and this will involve the retraining of all Active Police Officers. We also aim to have begun work with the DoC on the reconstruction of the Jail and the HQ.

Additional Notes
Come to the DoJ to work as Cadets!

Dept. of State: Minister Sumo

Department Progress
I have only recently taken over the department so progress is slow but happening. I have created two new roles within the department. Electoral Officer and Auditor. It is my hope that these roles will organize the department and help with productivity. I also plan on formalizing and reworking the Audit process.

Upcoming Projects
-Town Inspections
-DOJ, DOA and DOE audits
-Meeting with Vindex leadership
-Meeting with Harlon Leadership
-Planning of the Summer Olympics

Additional Notes
The DoS is in damage control mode in order to insure the public that we have their back. With the recent secretary being banned, we need to assure them this department is not compromised.