Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister
Dept. of Economy: Minister Ancastal

Department Progress
In December, the Department of Economy worked on brainstorming new ideas that could be implemented in the next term. Other than this, we continued working with the DoH to modify and improve StratCare. We worked on producing better guidelines for the Analysts of our department to conduct business inspections. Such inspections will be necessary to analyse economy progress and investigate which sectors of the economy are the most developed and which ones could be more intensively promoted. Further, we continued working on the research of the most accurate prices for the new government tender shops. After doing so, we could finally announce the opening of the shops. The prices we have set are currently equal to market price, but they will need to be reduced by 20% after refilling the government stocks, in order to promote player-to-player trading. We have hired a new Analyst, for which we have scheduled a training that will take place next week.

Upcoming Projects
We are looking into expanding the jobs sector, by introducing new jobs. We have ideas related to the development and renewal of public transports, by increasing ticket prices possibly in proportion with its daily usage by the same player. We are brainstorming ways to create interesting economy-related events, which will see rewards paid out by the DoE and we are working on finalizing the Entrepreneur shop, that is already present in the government mall.

We hope to begin on auctions soon, starting this off with the Skyscraper district. This will be held in the main BC discord. We also hope to release the seasonal head shop soon.

Additional Notes
//

Dept. of Health: Minister Dark_Shadow_Wolf

Department Progress
Throughout December a lot of our doctors and hospital secretaries were traveling and taking breaks due to the holidays but we have finally got everything we need for the new Paramedic's job. We added some new channels to the discord server to keep things organized, Hospital Secretaries have been more constant with their work and we started to work on guides to help new doctors, new Hospital Secretaries, and most importantly new Ministers.

Upcoming Projects
- Blood Drive - for doctors to get vaccines we sometimes have to have blood from a player. Doing a blood drive once in a while we can get what we need, and in return players can get a certain amount of krunas as a thank you for donating blood. Will be released with the new map.
- Rentable Pharmacies - This project has been worked on for about a month and will be released with the new map. This will allow Pharmacists to rent a pharmacy spot inside the hospital. The Department of Health has also communicated with Mayors and this will be added to all other hospitals & clinics.
- GP (general practices) - these will be a small group of doctors who will help run the hospitals in other cities or towns. GP's are still being discussed but they will be required to report to an HS, a Mayor, or a Minister before doing anything too big. They will also host conferences in the hospitals to teach people about becoming a doctor and encourage them to take it.
- Trainee Doctor - this will basically be a "new doctor" role that will go away once they are trained and they finish a quest. This role will be fully discussed once the new map comes along.

Additional Notes
Hihi, from what I see within the elections, there is a possibility I will no longer be your DoH Minister and if that truly happens I wanted to say I really enjoyed my time as Minister and not because of the fancy job title and all the things that come along with it but because I had the pleasure of working with all of you. I learned so many new things that I wouldn't have if I had never become DoH minister and I made so many new friends and I wanted to say that I will really miss working with you all because thanks to you all, the time I been DoH Minister (Almost a year!!!) has truly been worth it.

Dept. of Public Affairs: Minister Mickichu

Department Progress

We have completed so many events for the month of December. Well, it was Christmas which helped with event ideas. Our most popular was the Secret Santa event. One of the classic BC events. We had looked through some old BC events and wanted to continue with the traditions. Secret Santa had over 20 responses of players wanting to partake. Not all players had handed in their gifts, but the DoPA made sure to buy and collect a bunch of goodies to fill up each shulker for players to receive something special this year.

Santas Grotto and the Scavenger Hunt were also quite popular. With these events, we had them running over a period of 1 week each. I had requested a Santa NPC this year, rather than a player dressing up as Santa. This was so that all players, from different time zones would be able to see Santa this year. Not only that, but we had custom Snow Boots made for the event. With these boots, snow would fall wherever you walk. Players would only be able to receive one cool gift from Santa; Each day a player returned to see Santa after receiving their snow boots, they would receive 1 piece of coal.

The Scavenger Hunt event was kept for 1 week. Rather than announcing one clue each day, we left books on lecterns with the riddles in them. Each riddle would lead you to a location, where a rocket head would be for the player to right click, receive krunas and 5 colourful fireworks. This event was to prepare us for the New Year. Players definitely enjoyed not having to wait one day for each clue. It is something we hope to keep up within the department with scavenger events.

Other than all the in game events we had completed for this month, we had a lot of discord events: Jail pictures (for the new prison), BC Rewind (photos throughout the 6 years), BC choice awards (ongoing). We wanted to change and have some events on Forums, rather than all in game.

Upcoming Projects
The completion of the BC choice awards! We also have a lot of planning of events for the month of January and discussions to be made about the large Valentines day event for February. We think it's best to start planning more than one month in advance for the larger events. We also hope to have a prom at some point, as we were unable to host the Winter Prom or one for the Summer.

Additional Notes
We are hiring Event Planners!! Join the department to help create fun and exciting events for the players of BC. Also, if you have any event suggestions, feel free to pop them in the DoPA discord!!

Dept. of Agriculture: Minister PinkPanda_

Department Progress

We have continued progress on the Animal Sanctuary with only a handful of enclosures needing to be constructed. This project is being worked on mainly by the senior team and DoC - The Construction Minister had given permission for the Rangers whom are also constructors access to use the DoC build world to work on this project. It is looking really good and should be done in the next month.

Parks of the City project is now open for Rangers to help, after the senior team laid a path structure for Rangers to follow. Example trees have been pasted above the park (resources were taken out of the department storage) and now have begun to be added around the path. A small lake has also been added with the hope of a bridge connecting the two sides of the path, this will be refined in the future as only an outline has been made.

Rangers have continued to meet their requirements for their monthly reports. As it is the holidays, not as much activity as we would have liked but the larger projects have made great progress.

Upcoming Projects
In the future, we hope to continue adding greenery and parks throughout the city. However, this will be continued next term, (depending on the administration). This project is to add more life into the capital, as currently it remains a grey landscape. The Animal Sanctuary project is aimed to be completed and pasted within a few weeks before the move to the new map. Materials required for this paste will be acquired using the Tendershop and DoA storage room.

Additional Notes
Join us in the DoA as a Ranger and help us make the wild a cleaner place. Help us to maintain the farming district and protect animal rights!!

Dept. of Construction: Minister Cherub54321

Department Progress
- Progress has been made on many of the department assigned projects
- The new museum has been constructed and pasted in
- Work has started on the new DoA animal shelter project
- All of the current pending applications have been reviewed and answered
- A lot of our department members have been on holiday so not much progress has been made on other projects within the department
- DoC members can now use a command to tp to their own warp in the DoC build world (suggested by constructor Mickichu)

Upcoming Projects
The continuation of ongoing projects: Department buildings, apartment district, new DoJ jail, new University. These projects are being worked on and will be pasted in the new map.

Additional Notes
We're looking for active property inspectors, as well as construction interns! We'll be needing more help once we begin moving to the new map.

Dept. of Justice: Minister Ryan_88

Department Progress

We have promoted pearot from Trainee Police to Police Officer as they have shown a great understanding of the job. My crime bill has finally passed so we've updated the DoJ server's rules and law's page to accurately reflect the law changes. We've hosted a second vehicle auction related to asset seizure and created a public announcements and reaction role for auction announcements.

Upcoming Projects
N/A
Term ends in a few days.

Additional Notes
//

Dept. of State: Minister Poemhunter

Department Progress
This month the Department of State worked on the continuing jobs we had done. Progress wasn’t to the standard I had liked due to a trip abroad I had to take and then my IRL work was quite hectic. Now election has started and some finished the transition period will begin to the next administration and no new project will go forward but only finishing on going projects or informing the next Minister of last on going projects and leaving it to them.

From the last report we have seen these completed or a status update:
o Department discord clean up; Status: Completed
o Employee Review; Status: Completed
o Guidelines for department; Status: Need to be posted but have mis placed usb from trip abroad
o New Foreign Policy; Status: Draft stage but administration might change
o Team Meeting; Status: Cancelled as new employees will be needed after clean up
o Application review; Status: Completed
o Towns meeting; Status: Completed for group no individuals

Upcoming Projects
The Dos will containing working on these ongoing projects but no further work will be started and will transition over to the next Administration.

Additional Notes
When the new map is released, the DoS will be looking to increase department members to help with the transition of towns.