Lawyer
Mayor of Covington
Donator
Cherub54321
Cherub54321
Judge
Department of Health - pet_jellyfish

Department Progress
Over the past month the DoH has implemented a new disease, updated the department commands and procedures and edited the fleshwound. Editing the fleshwound has increased the number of attends this month as players used to use the fleshwound as a get out of jail free card for diseases. Updating the departments commands has been much more beneficial to the doctors as it has made it all much more friendly to use. Also the counterfeit medicines act was passed which should stop the issue of counterfeit vaccine prescriptions floating around.

Upcoming Projects
With the term coming to an end and the new term starting, the DoH aims to be more productive this month with interactivity as I have now settled into my position as DoH minister. We are looking at increasing cure prices so that StratCare can be re-introduced, and also modernising all the hospitals so that they are more friendly for the doctors to use. We are also going to do a department activity check so that we can potentially open the doctor exam. I will also be restarting the Doctor of The Month to give the doctors something to compete with each other over.

Additional Notes
Keep your eyes open for the doctor exam opening!

Department of Agriculture - __Cookiez

Department Progress
During this month, we were fortunate to have the unveiling of the new wild. With this came the introductions of new names for the warps!
Warp 1: Ranger's Roost
Warp 2: Winterhold
Warp 3: Crescent Fields
Warp 4: Trails End
The department thanks all of those who submitted an entry for this naming, and a special thank you to those who submitted these names.

In addition to above, we were fortunate to have an addition to the management of the DoA in the promotion of Deputy Minister Lunel.

Statistics
Updated 4/30
> 16 Wild Reports (+8)
> 30 Inactive Region Reports (+18)
> 17 Shelter Interactions (-4)
> 1 Animal Abuse Report (+1)
> 0 Landscaper Reports (±0)
> 0 Public Report Bonuses (±0)
> 0 Village Abuse Report (±0)
> 0 Ranger Wild Reports Paid (-15)
> 0 Terraform Request Responded (±0)

Upcoming Projects
With the new term around the corner, the projects will be more focused on the upcoming policies. We hope to continue to increase activity through out the department.

Additional Notes
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out

Department of Public Affairs - Mickichu

Department Progress
More events being worked on as we have had more Event Planner applications passed. Eventually, we will have events monthly and soon weekly. It's a work-in-progress but with the ideas coming from event planners and good communication in chats, I am positive with our soon increase in events hosted.

Tour Guide HQ being worked on to add guides, rules, laws and basic commands for new players to be able to find easily near spawn. This will most likely change with the new map but it is useful to have this in our current map and is a nice project for tour guides. I also received some good feedback from our tour guides and currently re-evaluating the job.

Myself and my deputy Minister worked incredibly hard in getting the museum updated. Thankfully, admins had given the DoPA Minister role perms to access player heads/skulls, making it more efficient when updating the museum. We aim on keeping on top of this.

We hosted a large event, which was fairly popular. We managed to work out how many rounds until players start to step back from an event and the types of prizes players are more drawn to. This type of information will help us when working on future events so that we can avoid dragging them on for too long.

We have been continuing to reduce the department discord, as requested by one of the server owners. We aim on relocating a few channels onto forums so that we can utilise it more and have a bit more organisation.

Upcoming Projects
The art gallery is still needing completion and we hope to have this added during the month of May so that we can re-introduce the screenshot competition.

We have a number of events being worked on and hope to have them all hosted.

Re-evaluating the tour guide job, but will wait for the next administration to propose this. The seniors of the department are mostly in agreement.

Additional Notes
We are hiring Event Planners!! Join the department to help create fun and exciting events for the players of BC. Also, if you have any event suggestions, feel free to pop them in the DoPA discord!!

If you love to help new players and have a good knowledge of the server, please apply to be a tour guide. We have a fully detailed script to help with tours and bonuses for each tour given!

Department of Construction - DoubbleKerius

Department Progress
Completion of getting up to date on all Paste requests and build requests setting with 1 current paste requests working on (Schematic needs uploaded, and my discord has been acting up with connection issues) and 2 build Requests (One being a bit of a rough one)

Property Inspector side of the DoC was organized and shuffled multiple times, It was made clear that Property Inspectors lack a solid foundation and continuous work on this has been done and is still being done, I plan to continue (If allowed) To tackle the PI side of the DoC as the Land Officer to keep it organized and in hand, I have personally hired and fired multiple players for lack of work, and sent multiple corrections to player reports to them and tasks to be completed, however some large task requests to the team have been ignored and is a area I wish to assist on targeting more so we work as a team.

Multiple projects Have been started Including PM Residence, Aquarium (A rp setting for a building acquired by BC government I can explain more in PM’s if requested), However issues pursue in these tasks, due to the new map clashing with plans, even with these issues I strived to continuously have the employees of the DoC working even if they had simple tasks or something I gave them to see how they work

A large role in helping the new map progress, I worked with lux and communicated as much as he would let out to get team members on the constructor side of the DoC to work within the new map, This took priority over the rest of the projects as many of these relied on the new map

Plots were deemed UNSELLABLE due to the reduction of plots in the new map, This is from above me.

Multiple Bills to update Parts of the DoC including the Building style were set in place.

Activity checks were started but not fully implemented as I was trying to figure out a good system of checks and balances with these, I needed someone to work with but felt at a standstill with this.

DoC Money Tracker channel was created to track money spent by the DoC and Earned by the DoC

Upcoming Projects
RP based Ideas - I will not go into details but I heavily have had ideas to increases roleplay, However, This was not a good time to seek these ideas yet

DoC activity increase - I was unsure how to obtain this with my busy schedule and when I asked Pink a busy schedule was an issues as well which lead to a downfall in DoC events, something I hope the next Minister can pick up better on

Historical Plot Update - In general the whole procedure needs updated and I would love to work on this with the next minister if given the chance

Update the Discord and DoC in general to make it a little more organized and clean

A clearer time table for work to be done by, Was very lenient due to the new map issue.

Additional Notes
Overall I felt personally I was not ready for the job of DOC Minister and I lacked the knowledge needed to hold the position at first which lead to constant issues I had, Over time I learned what it takes and learned to be a minister but my irl interrupted a lot, I would love to one day take it on again, after I iron out my skill set, I wish to work towards understanding more of my failures and work towards bettering myself for the future of my time on BC as well as continue to server the DoC

I would like to Thank you for reading and the best regards to the the BC Community, I will be around just slightly less in the open, - DoubbleKerius

Department of Justice - Ryan_88 (No report submitted - March 2023 Instead)

Department Progress

Over this month we have had a influx of applicants and have gained 5 Officers including the return of former Minister Teddytaps230. Ted has been promoted to Sergeant of internal affairs and oversees the investigations of misconduct and crimes committed by officers. On March 26th there was a riot that broke out which we responded too almost immediately. The department will be seeing to that new security and emergency protocols are implemented. We have also removed the need of a gun permit to use firearms to promote criminal RP.

Upcoming Projects

We will be working to rewrite emergency protocols and potentially laws to ensure the safety of Stratham and it's citizens.

Additional Notes
Join the DoJ

Department of State - Tracefais (No report submitted - March 2023 Instead - Report submitted by PoemHunter)

Department Progress
For official record purposes I was appoint to the position of Minister of State on 22/03/2023. Since becoming Minister I have met with the Deputy Minister and discussed current problems within the department and solutions along with plans to be approved and moved forward. I have also called for a general staff meeting and a town mayors meeting so I can discuss with them the DoS and moving forward.

Upcoming Projects
Projects are still in draft Stages waiting on general meeting and further examination of the department.

Additional Notes
I aim to get the department back on the mend and start the healing process as soon as possible.

Department of Economy - Ancastal (No report submitted - February 2023 Instead)

Department Progress

The Department of Economy has made significant progress over the past month. We have been working hard to develop new tools and proposals that will benefit our community and promote the economic values and doctrine we believe in.

One of our major accomplishments this month has been the development of a new tool that offers several services to players. This tool includes a price checker and analytics that are automatically calculated based on chestshop logs. We believe that this tool will be a valuable resource for players, helping them to make informed decisions about buying and selling goods and services within the game world.

In addition, we have been working on proposing 5 different tax proposals that players will vote on in a public referendum. The referendum will be announced soon and players will be able to vote on their favorite proposal. This approach will allow us to engage with the community and ensure that our tax system is fair and transparent.

As the government balance keeps falling, due to the lack of government revenues and recent increase of our social welfare, with a deficit of 1.5 million krunas in the last month, we believe there is no other solution but adding taxes. Nonetheless, we are closely monitoring this situation and working on other ways to reduce losses and improve the overall financial health of Stratham.

As part of this effort, we are also working to gather interesting data related to Stratham's GDP and inflation rate, and exploring ways to reduce inflation. By identifying the root causes of these economic indicators and developing targeted strategies for addressing them, we believe that we can improve the overall economic performance.

Finally, we have had interesting discussions regarding the reform of the pruning bill and we have decided to empty the chests of the government tender shops weekly to increase artificial demand when natural demand is low.

Upcoming Projects
None Submitted

Additional Notes
None Submitted