Bye

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
Okay so I need to take a break as it seems people have not been liking my past actions on the server, some people kinder than others. I also have school and other stuff to worry about, The government can figure out what they want to do with my stuff whether that is burning it so they have no memory of me or distributing it to some lucky people.

I will also be trying to make sure I mature some more as again, people have been saying (while true) mean things about my actions. I will make sure to grow in maturity for the time being. I will be deleting this account on forums.

So goodbye

Zulf

feelin like a champ
Donator
Duuuude noooo :(

Nonetheless, I hope that you become a greater version of yourself than you already are. Best of luck bro.

Looking forward to your return!

Dani99x

Citizen
Donator
I didn't get to know you well, but I feel like I speak for more than just myself when I say that I've never had an issue with you and you've always been super pleasant. I hope you look past some of the negativity and change your mind. We'll miss you :(

iRealistic

For Real?
Donator
Its Unfortunate, i barely really started to get to know you and uve seen like a great person to be friends with. I'll miss ya and so will many others.

William_CTO

Creator of Dark Mode on Forums
Donator
William_CTO
William_CTO
Tier4
I didn't get to know you well, but I feel like I speak for more than just myself when I say that I've never had an issue with you and you've always been super pleasant. I hope you look past some of the negativity and change your mind. We'll miss you :(
Dani's words are mine as well. I will sorely miss you Bang, as you brought me many laughs and joy.

sparkleA

Citizen
I’ll miss you and I hope to see you come back when you feel ready to. It’s been great to work with you in the DoPA and I wish you the best of luck in school. Cya around!