Bye

_Pastel_Ghost_

Holly
Donator
_Pastel_Ghost_
_Pastel_Ghost_
tier5
I'm really sad to be writing this but I'm gonna be leaving BC for a while. Real life is taking its toll and I just need a break from everything for a little while.

I'll still be around to do economy stuff and potentially restock Tesco every 2 weeks, but other than that I think my time here has come to an end for now.

I'm not giving anything away right now. I haven't decided what to do yet. I don't even know if I'm leaving permanently.

I don't want to thank anyone in particular because I would be here for ages. Every single person who has supported my business, worked for and with me, ministers, MP's and especially the staff team will all have a place in my heart.

Bye bye for now

Holly ❤️

_cookiez

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
__Cookiez
__Cookiez
Tier4
im gonna miss you so much, please hop on from time to time and i hope things do get better for you. You were honestly such an inspiration for me and made me see how amazing people can be. I hope you check in and things get a bit easier for you. until next time pastel <3

I don't really know you, but it is sad to see you go. I know a lot of people depend on Tesco for a variety of reasons. I hope everything works out for you IRL. :)

Duckiichu

RAH
Lawyer
Donator
Duckiiiiiii
Duckiiiiiii
Lawyer
I never really got to know you but good luck, I hope everything goes well.

Nightmare98765

Citizen
Lawyer
Nightmare98765
Nightmare98765
Lawyer
Wow another member of bc since I joined kinda leaving the server. Sad. Good luck out there tho :)

Tumblecritter

Member of Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Donator
Tumblecritter
Tumblecritter
MemberOfParliament
Seya, We never really talked a lot but I use Tesco everyday and it would be sad for the player, from when I first joined said "Welcome" For me to be saying 'goodbye"

Dark_Shadow_Wolf

Citizen
Donator
Dark_Shadow_Wolf
Dark_Shadow_Wolf
Tier3
I'm really sad to be writing this but I'm gonna be leaving BC for a while. Real life is taking its toll and I just need a break from everything for a little while.

I'll still be around to do economy stuff and potentially restock Tesco every 2 weeks, but other than that I think my time here has come to an end for now.

I'm not giving anything away right now. I haven't decided what to do yet. I don't even know if I'm leaving permanently.

I don't want to thank anyone in particular because I would be here for ages. Every single person who has supported my business, worked for and with me, ministers, MP's and especially the staff team will all have a place in my heart.

Bye bye for now

Holly ❤️
We are very sorry to see you go holly! You been here ever since I joined bc which is over a year now and seeing u go is sad, we never rl talked much but I loved to build tesco for you, and I loved at how you supported me. I hope that one day you can come back and I hope your irl life starts doing better we will miss you! ❤