• About Time!

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Niuuuu, don't leeeeaveee!

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

xSyncx

Scamalot
Donator
Welp. I've just been banned for a month and I will probs forget about BusinessCraft by the time I'm unbanned so...

cya?

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
NUUUUU!!! Your the only one who's more immature than me!!!! You can't leave!!! :0 NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

RIP

xSyncx

Scamalot
Donator
Being temp-banned is only one reason I'm leaving....

The main is that I have been offered a job from the ashes of another economy server that I loved before it was grieved and DDoS'd. I was one of 8 players selected out of 300 players and I loved the old server so I couldn't say no. I pretty much spend all my free time on that server, building and helping developing it that I probably wouldn't have any time to give to other servers, including BusinessCraft.

Bye

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
Being temp-banned is only one reason I'm leaving....

The main is that I have been offered a job from the ashes of another economy server that I loved before it was grieved and DDoS'd. I was one of 8 players selected out of 300 players and I loved the old server so I couldn't say no. I pretty much spend all my free time on that server, building and helping developing it that I probably wouldn't have any time to give to other servers, including BusinessCraft.

Bye

PS, that Skylines discord server was the fail project and is was canceled so u can't punish me for advertising. Just saying.View attachment 505

Bye :(