Answered / Added BRING BACK GOV INVOLVMENT IN ECONOMY!

dummyplays

Citizen
This title,, might sound crazy. And what im about to propose MIGHT sound way too far fetched to even be considered but hear me out.

Bringing back the governments involvement in the (not to sound mean) rapidly decreasing economy is (in my opinion) the best choice for the server thus far. If you've been online recently you may have noticed that theres MAYBE 5 players max and this (I believe) is the cause: players, especially new ones. are flat broke. Buff the farming district in capitol city and stop tearing our beloved farmed to pieces season after season.

I think the reason so many ways to make money via the government have been shut down has been to "promote payer to player trading/economy". However, this is just not realistic with 5 players online at a given time. No one wants to play on a server where theyre poor and have no way of actually making any real money because the rich are rich and the poor are gross dirty rat scum.

as someone who has been playing on this server for YEARS, the news that orico is now a ghost town because we have no one to populate it is frustrating, considering the fact I think we all know why people dont play for long.

in conclusion: more, EASIER, ways to make money for new players? what do u think

IAmA_MoronXD

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
IAmA_MoronXD
IAmA_MoronXD
Lawyer
"I think the reason so many ways to make money via the government have been shut down has been to "promote payer to player trading/economy". However, this is just not realistic with 5 players online at a given time. No one wants to play on a server where theyre poor and have no way of actually making any real money because the rich are rich and the poor are gross dirty rat scum." I completely agree with this.

Ryan_88

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Minister of Health
Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister