[Brewery Plugin] Alcoholic Recipe Changes

D

DoctorThunder7

- Username:
DoctorThunder7
- Suggestion Title:
Alcoholic Recipe Changes
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.):
I've seen a sudden rise in popularity of the Brewer job. Its great more competition ;) The issues I'm seeing is that a fair few of them seem to just be googling the recipes of most of the Alcoholic drinks. Other then Mulled Wine and Whiskey all of them can be found online. Normally I could care less but how you guys set it up was the Recipes were supposed to be a Voting Reward (20 Votes). Your losing 20 votes for each recipe per brewer. That is a lot of votes. I myself didn't vote for any of them either cause I knew them from previous servers plus I've tinkered with this and many other plugins before (all the base recipes are in the config file). I wouldn't mind starting over my recipe book cause I think its fun to discover new things. All I suggest is changing the recipes too stop people for just googling it and costing the server votes.

Ex:
Current:
Fine Beer take 6 wheat and cooks for 8 minutes age for 1-4 years (3 is where I age them at)
New:
Fine Beer takes 8 wheat 1 sugar and cooks for 6 minutes age for 1-3 years

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No):
Already Installed
- Additional Information:
Adding player suggest recipes wouldn't be a bad thing either.