Books.co

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
Hello, A couple of days ago, I set up a book store that had been successful but was hard to find and did not get as much service as I wanted. So I moved locations to the most popular mall in town, Central Market Mall. We are on the second to last floor and are expected to be more popular since we have even more room. The three authors that were in the other shop in all made k170 in all. So in the two days we have been open, it has been very successful. So if you are looking for some money, come put Your books in my Books.c I will be advertising my own store and getting as many people to buy books. All I need from you is, k20 for a spot, at least 4 books for clients to buy and a 5th so if we run out I can copy it, the genre, and last how much you want for it (keep in mind, you get 80% of all the revenue made off it and I get 20%). Also if your book makes no sales, I will refund your cash and books to you directly.
Be fast because soon there will be no more room left. Both the Best Sellers and New Releases shelf’s are filled right now so you classification must be different